LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Coulda just said yes and saved some time

So, according to you - Blizzard does things that the majority player base wants - One of the things they have been adding revently a lot more LGBTQ+ characters and stories to the lore. (FairShaw, Pelagos, Thiernax and Qadarin, Chromie, Varden to name a few)

and

It is something that no one wants and is not prevalent?

Which is it? It can’t be both.

Lol no outside this thread nobody is talking about it nor does people in most servers. It’s a minority asking to change the core game story or elements. I only chose pelegos because he’s bis for tanking. He did seem kinda off

1 Like

I don’t see anyone asking for the core story to be changed

Dunno what you’re talking about still

Also, if you are playing a game to escape real life, why are you playing one with war, poverty, homelessness, orphans, genocide, plague, (this could go on a while)

Seems if you want to “Escape real life” you should go all in. Why is this the one issue that is make it or break it?

2 Likes

It’s warcraft I’ve been playing it for a very long time. Separating real life from Warcraft is easy. This one is altering game design

1 Like

Explain how.

We’ll just ignore that you didn’t answer my question.

Characters in the story that are not typical in Warcraft. I think of Warcraft I think of wc3 or wow til Mop. Very typical fantasy. A lot of greys browns. Horde colors and alliance colors and textures

1 Like

Is he trying to argue lgtbq+ stuff existing in wow is changing the games design?

Does he not realize there has been that stuff in the game for over a decade now?

1 Like

You’re just not paying attention outside your own circles. Thats ok its a common issue.

Try to look beyond your own group and see what everyone else is doing. Not everyone is the same.

(also you clearly don’t do much on rp servers.)

No one has asked for any core game or story elements to change. They just want more representation within the world.

This literally says a lot more about you than anything else you’ve so far said.

How is any of this any more altering that the shifts between WC1 or WC2? WC3-WoW changed a great deal. You seem fine with that so far.

Yes he is, and no he does not.

Yeah it’s a toxic cesspool that I have a feeling you would feel more at home in .

What do you mean not typical to Warcraft?

The game did not stop at MoP - I’m sorry to break that to you, but characters continue to be added as the story progresses. One the most typical fantasy expansions we’ve had in a while, BfA, gave us FairShaw.

Heck, Chromie, who we’ve known since Vanilla, is Trans. So even saying only characters from that time frame doesn’t fit your argument.

Honestly, this is a judgement free response - It’s ok if you want to say that you don’t understand LGBTQ+ themes and they scare you. I think we could use this thread as an opportunity for you to grow.

1 Like

Hate to break it to you but with N’zoth being killed off , the Sargeras being stopped and Arthas killed 98% of the lore is completely used up . Time for new lore to be made whether you like it or not. It doesn’t matter what any of us players think , as long as Blizz thinks it will work for future lore , they are going to use it.

“No. It is not. Nothing being requested will alter ANY game design.”

You should check out the new pride collection of apparel in the blizzard shop

It’s amazing!
I guess blizzard thinks it is important after all

3 Likes

/captain america voice no i don’t think I will.
But if you want to go right ahead.

“This makes me think, that Wrathion is Trans too. Maybe it’s a Dragon thing.”

1 Like

“A silly scene popped into my head
”

“Wrathion is talking to Anduin, flirting heavily, but Anduin is hesitant to respond. Suddenly Wrathion shifts to a Female form, and comments, ’ Perhaps this body more to your liking?’ and Anduin can no longer resist. As he suddenly realizes that he can have the best of BOTH Worlds.”
/grin

1 Like

Na dragons have 2 forms human form and dragon. Like death wing and others that’s a hell of a stretch

“Chromie did it. So, Wrathion can too. When they go to human form, they can pick Male or Female.”

1 Like