LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Again, the conversation we were all having before people started to come in here just showing their whole butt was about Chromie, a world of warcraft character, being trans.

So like. “Loosely” lmao

1 Like

This thread is applicable to any discussion pertaining to future LGBTQ stories as well as current ones such as

That is very on topic for WoW, and since some people in the past have made several a thread per topic, a thread that consolidates the conversation is nice, and has in the past for many topics that require mega threads been allowed or the go to avenue on the forums?

So what is your point exactly? You would argue then that Shaw and Flynn don’t pertain to warcraft? That speculation on future in depth story of characters aren’t wow related?

I keep picturing Pelagos asking Chromie for a favor. Then the next scene is Chromie in dragon form flying by Kleia with Pelagos on her back

4 Likes

No, thats what you have

People were talking about lgtbq+ stuff in wow before you threw a tantrum over something not being directly catered to you

2 Likes

Honestly, I kinda love how they implied it’s a dragon culture thing where they get to choose their forms and stuff?

People always pointed to the HOTS quote about the name as confirmation that there’s just NO POSSIBLE WAY that it could be true -

But what she says is “We just don’t understand Dragon culture” like - It all kinda retroactively fits? You love to see it.

Anyway, I guess my point is Anduin is Bi.

…Ok but why do you put such precious thoughts in my head??? I love it.

1 Like

I mean it makes sense given that Wrathion apparently chose to update his form as he got older lol

It’s a gift and a curse xp. I think of goofy scenarios with my characters all the time

#azerothpride

No double standard here.

Tons of topics that don’t relate to WoW make it on here daily. Some are kept up. Some aren’t.

This one was judged to be on topic in the end.

Which it is. its mostly been about LGBTQ+ in regards to wow.

My good sir and or madam, you needn’t be here. Its not up to you to police anything.

OMG yes!

Blizzard please!

I really wouldn’t mind that.

Lol I’m on a server which it’s not prevelant I don’t see it at all lol. In fact I’ve been on a lot of servers it’s not prevelant

Server choice doesn’t affect the story

1 Like

But it does say that people are not asking for it

No one you know apparently.

Doesn’t mean people aren’t asking for it.

Server choice is not a voting system for the lore told in the game/books

1 Like

It does speak for the playerbase. Bliz will do what they think the majority will be happy with

So what you’re saying is they think the majority of the player base wants more LGBTQ+ stories?

I have no idea what hes trying to ramble on about anymore

I highly doubt that. The majority like stories that are seperate from real life issues and stories and escape. I play games to escape real life

1 Like

He appears to think that his limited view of LGBTQ+ desires is correct and widespread despite evidence to the contrary.

Ah, mad lgtbq+ stuff exists

Got it

3 Likes

With modern day stuff there’s no avoiding it at least trade chat is still trade chat and it’s great it hasn’t changed