LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

I guess we are now lol

1 Like

Long lost siblings. Perhaps brother from another mother.

2 Likes

Well my parents did divorce and my dad remarried. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

“Okay, time for a DNA Test.”
/giggle

As an aside, I was reading through the vaccine thread and I noticed a lot of the antivaxxers there also appeared in Pelagos thread expressing anti-trans takes.

I’m not surprised.

“Takes all kinds to make a world.”

“My Grandma use to say, ‘You can’t shoot someone, just for being an idiot. You just gotta pray they don’t reproduce.’ She was a patient woman.”
/grin

1 Like

“Well, time for me to wander off, in search of sleep. Have a great day, Everyone!!!”
/wave
/smile
/vanish

Glad to see this thread doing well.

1 Like

Of course they did, does this really come as a surprise?

It doesn’t surprise me really. I just found it to be an interesting coincidence.

yeah, really makes a big difference, changes everything, groundbreaking

I am going to be able to see my aunt for the first time in over a year. It is a big deal to me both because she is my favorite aunt and about a month ago I told her I am transitioning to be a woman. I just wanted to hug her but at the time I wasn’t fully vaccinated so I couldn’t.

Now I can so now I am just going there and just talk with her and hug her.

5 Likes

I’m just gonna hide in here after watching a specific section of Resident Evil 8 T^T

I don’t like horror games that much and the little I have seen of Resident Evil has made me sick to my stomach.

I love horror games its just sometimes I need a breather after specific themes come up lol.

Not spoiling things for folks here. This moment just had a lot of atmosphere and I have good headphones. Even if I wasn’t the one playing I still was like “STRESS. JUST ALL THE TIME. OH THIS IS NOT FUN.”

Then again even horror fans have certain things that just scare them more even when they’re used to plenty of scary things.

Given that this video has millions of views and I’m at least 10 of them i think it is safe to say that other people enjoy gachi music

Pride shirts now in the store

https://www.blizzardgearstore.com/games/blizzard/mens-fanatics-branded-black-blizzard-pride-collection-rainbow-logo-t-shirt/o-21728097+t-54727906+p-606880580+z-9-3791074521?_ref=p-TLP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0

Ya’ll see the new Venom 2 trailer? I think I’ve ascended. Eddie is still a mess of a man while his monster boyfriend is chaotically trying to just make breakfast. I NEED THIS

Oh hey neat.

After seeing that I am not going to be the one to tell Venom I don’t have Collocate

Collocate? Well that’s a new word. I don’t quite understand the definition though. What do you mean?