LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

You can always come here or the lounge . Both are places where everybody knows your name and we’re always glad you came :grin:

1 Like

Thanks. I stopped coming here as I didn’t keep up on the recent WoW stories and I didn’t know what everyone was talking about. I was afraid that if I didn’t know about those stories that would have been a bad thing.

1 Like

“This isn’t a Lore Thread, Sweetheart.”
/huggle
/smile

I don’t know. I just felt like since I didn’t know about the newest LGBTQ stories in WoW that this was a thread for me thanks to the OP. That and how many times I have seen people get touchy on the subject I just don’t like talking about that I don’t know anything because I am afraid that people will make fun of me for it.

“I don’t feel like I belong, anywhere on the Forums, either, because I know so little about the game. But I refuse to stop trying.”

You play wow and support lgtbq+ stuff in some capacity

You belong just fine buckaroo

1 Like

This is something I have only shared with my cousin.

I may not know anything about the current wow stories and such but I have been writing my own. I have been using my writing as a way to explore my feelings like my Fredricks Fancy protagonist Sarah is a way that I can sort through me being attracted to women.

I am not writing with the intent of my wok to be LGBT it is just coming out that way so I can get my feelings out. I don’t have people irl that understand this so writing is a vessel for me to express this like with my mental illness and bipolar.

3 Likes

“Writing can help with a LOT of things.”
/smile

I think I am going to write a bit more and then find a movie to watch for the night. I have had a lot of stress today, mostly from the hurtful stuff I heard yesterday and the troll thread that had me face all the bad parts of my transition and before I transitioned at once.

I am feeling a bit sick with stress atm and I just want to get my short story mostly done.

1 Like

/healing hug
/cookie
/smile

1 Like

/hug
Is it an Eat Me cookie?

but where is the H?

“it’s one of my ‘Famous, Home Made, Dragon Baked, Fresh From The Oven, Plate-Sized, All Natural, Chocolate Cookies’.”

“It will make you feel ‘right as rain’, as the Oracle would say.”
/smile

2 Likes

“Included in the +.”

Excellent. I will have it along with an Eat Me cookie as I want to grow as well.

Only way to relax.

1 Like

That was hilarious. I wish I had screenshots of us both showing our profiles to that one guy that thought we were alts

1 Like

Hello fellow gaymers :slight_smile:

I feel like at least 1 other person will enjoy this music genre

1 Like

Yeah that was priceless. I was thinking, “I guess we’re the same person now.”

2 Likes

“Well, you DO look like Brothers.”
/giggle