“Well, it IS a ‘Fantasy’ Game, right?”
/wink
/giggle

True but even my non WoW related characters fall into this lol

1 Like

“ALL Actors enjoy playing the opposite of them selves, occasionally.”
/smile

1 Like

Also true. I just giggled at my brain going “Omg I have token straight characters” instead of “token lgbt”

2 Likes

/huggle
/giggle

1 Like

“I have ONE Bi Character… Would that be considered ‘token’?”
/giggle

“Let me introduce you to… My Wild Side.”
/wicked giggle
/grin

4 Likes

“I’d tell you her story, but it might get me into trouble, here.”
/lol

1 Like

“Well, time for me to wanders off, in search of sleep. Talk with you later. Have fun.”
/huggle
/cookie
/smile
/wave
/vanish

Looks like the troll threads are back again.

1 Like

Yep
I just mute them
Out of sight out of mind

Happy Saturday friends😀

1 Like

Still dumb I have to go to a thread and put it on mute when I have the thread creator on ignore. It’s such a pointless extra step when Blizz could just have it be “Oh you have this person on ignore. Here lets have it so you don’t even see any new threads pop up from them on the thread list”

2 Likes

Problem is , that would make sense and from what I can tell anything that makes sense id against company policy.

2 Likes

Least the mods are slacking to the point where I can talk smack about them to a degree. It’s a nice vent

Oh I’ve already referred to what the mods are doing as virtue signaling so they can up their sjw street cred.

You know me I’m fine with them adding you and the rest of the LBGT= community things , I would just prefer that it makes sense to the story , is done in a respectful way to you and others of the community and is done in a way that people that are not part of the lgbt community can go " that was cool I actually enjoyed how it was done" and feel like they too can feel vested in the characters or the quests that are added in for representation .

1 Like

Speaking of representation. Something recent gave me a good chuckle

The “Doesn’t count if you don’t find the booooddy” character is a trans woman voiced by a trans person. That just makes me happy. It’s a subtle visual clue if you just ignore her voice for a second. The male imps in this series have horns with big chunks of black and white. While the girls have mostly black horns with itty bitty thin white stripes.

It was just neat and a fun surprise

1 Like

Is this still a place that I can come to for support? I have had a horrible last 24 hours and don’t know where else to go. I still can’t meet with my support group transend and I don’t have anyone else to talk with irl.

I know this isn’t supposed to be a place to help with IRL issues I just don’t know where else to go.

Now that I’m awake I’d be happy to listen.

Add me to discord, Zandrae#1418

Also the troll thread went poof.

:tada:

3 Likes

If it is the thread I am thinking of good. That ruined my night last night.

3 Likes

Yup, literally nobody wants forced representation. Tokenism helps no one. I think we can all agree that queer storylines should enrich the the world in which they are placed.

It’s one of the reasons, I think, that Thiernax and Qadarin are so popular- we learn about a gay night warrior of ages past. It’s enriching, not forced.

4 Likes