LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Kinda creepy how you’re thinking about children

Cuz hes dead

Cuz religions are made up, being gay isn’t

Your points were trash, so are you

9 Likes

You just crossed the line and now you are reported. Remember to keep it civil and don’t call people “trash”.

Sealioning, fresh and interesting. :yawning_face:

10 Likes

It seems the one thing the two of you share in common is that you “don’t need that other kind 'round here”.

Calls them as I sees em

Someone comes in here talking about children and sex, I think thats a safe report cuz I don’t really tolerate predators

2 Likes

I said “teenage”. That means 18 and 19. Youre are the one thinking of little children.

“The Teens start at 13, not 18.”

5 Likes

Teenage is 13-19, most of those are kids

A rational person would have said an adult, but you wanted to talk about teenagers and sex acts they get into

So yea, no thanks predator

6 Likes

4 Likes

Its almost like we don’t wanna argue about our existence 24/7. Shocker.

Why must there be straight people?

12 Likes

Better question: Why people?

10 Likes

Anywho I’ve been practicing in Sunbreak against Gore Magala. Least I can make all of their weapons after all this. They’re dope as heck design wise.

2 Likes

Bruh, when I seen they were in the game I was basically like

https://youtu.be/tIMsIBKjNe0?t=167 (Gotta use the no link so you can go to the right time stamp, just a joke reaction)

I legit never expected them to be back, but I was very happy to see Gore in HD beauty

1 Like

I still get smacked around by him but eh that’s just bow life lol. No carting just might have to put in another evade extender or maybe a window one because sometimes I dodgebolt his little tackles but I guess they’re a multihit so even if I trigger the dodge at the right time, something still smacks me

2 Likes

I hunted him and the other versions of him sooo many times in 4, heck he was one of my preferred hunts for expedition farming

I think I used one health potion the entire fight when I finally got to him in sunbreak, all that muscle memory of all his moves just washed over me

1 Like

Yeah still a baby 5th fleet myself but dangit I’m trying lol

Shagaru tho is pain. He was my first “i am no longer having fun” wall lol

1 Like

Im looking forward to seeing them again as well

Malzeno was surprisingly hard, I dunno what it was about them but I just kept failing at reading the moves

1 Like

Actually it is or it wouldn’t be here.

After reading your unneeded posts in this thread, I find this really hard to believe.

Same reason as with any other type of person, equality and equal representation and as someone claiming to be gay which I am seriously doubting you really shouldn’t be taking such an issue with equality or equal representation to the level that you are.

5 Likes

Malzeno I can at least sometimes have a cool moment where I use the aerial aim move as he’s doing the strike his tail thru the ground stabby stab move

1 Like

I was just yelling at the npc the whole time

“Look, the parts are glowing red, that must mean something” again and again

It’s like yea I got it, in just busy getting my rear handed to me to do anything about that atm

1 Like