LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

I know right?

Why does Blizzard shame body hair

2 Likes

People who want it in any form at any cost and whine a lot and get it and are pretty much responsible for the fact that Blood Elves have no distinction visually anymore.

1 Like

I wish they would. I would sign up in a heart beat. LOL

1 Like

I donā€™t pay any attention at all to WoW personalities. Iā€™unno, my interests are just too niche for me to not feel alienated in any of their communities. Iā€™m more of a ā€œTop 10 Xā€ video enjoyer.

Howeverā€“I would like to point out the whole your race is dying you should be repopulating thing is something bad roleplayers have historically rallied behind to shame me for not wanting to do heterosexual ships. Lilā€™ bit of unfortunate implications there.

2 Likes

Prince ladyslayer

I also always want him to have a cigar lit up

And occasionally just be carrying a lady on his flexed arm

1 Like

All outta bubblegum bay-beee

1 Like

He could have so many terrible one liners

ā€œBut Prince Anduin, I thought you followed the lights!ā€

ā€œThereā€™s only one light I needā€ he says while lighting a new cigar

Or like

ā€œI thought you wanted us to make piece with these creatures!ā€

ā€œNah I said make pieces with 'emā€ as he shotgun blasts the face off some monster

Lmao muh brain is drippin with dopamine. SO MUCH POWER. IT CANā€™T BE CONTAINED

:hushed:

:rofl:
I canā€™t fault that. Sometimes things just really grate on our nerves.

I personally donā€™t see that, but maybe Iā€™m biased too? :dracthyr_shrug:
Oooo! Thereā€™s a dracthyr shrug emogee. lol

Ah, I wasnā€™t familiar with that term until your response to Fuzzbutt. Iā€™m not familiar with their stance on High Elves. I generally tune out for most elf related stuff.

I canā€™t recall if Iā€™ve ever watched one of his videos before. I think the only two people I follow in YouTube, because of a friend of mine, are T&E and Hazzlenutty. I havenā€™t really watched any of Hazzlenuttyā€™s videos in a while. Too busy watching reviews of yachts and cars. lol

Iā€™m not major into following WoW personalities. Above I mentioned following T&E and Hazzlenutty. There are times when Taliesen does get on my nerves, but then again I have friends and family who do the same but I manage to see positives and not take differing points of views to heart. Iā€™m more of a watch reviews of cars on YouTube and this couple, that I fawn over, who do walk throughs of yachts. Everything from cheap to super expensive.

Ugh. That sucks. Itā€™s hard enough sometimes to come up with RP ideas. Especially when you want to put something personal behind the character. It took me quite a while to come out of my shell when I first started playing D&D. Luckily I had a great group that grew with me. :smiley:

1 Like

I won a 7000 dollar LGBT+ scholarship.

The committee said my essay was stunning and my interview was excellentā€”I thought I did badly because I tested up a couple of times talking about trauma.

Now I have to do a speech in front of a big group of people.

5 Likes

ā€œThe relationship between, Sylvanas and Nathanos, has been going on since Warcraft. She actually was the one who helped him join the Rangers. He has loved her for a long time, she just never gave him a chance until recently.ā€

Yeah, but didnā€™t they add that as retro-canon?

I donā€™t remember it being mentioned in Vanilla (though I could just be forgetting of course), and Nathanos wasnā€™t in WCIII.

I think what she meant was that itā€™s a recent development, even though in terms of the story it extended all the way back to the time when Sylvanas and her family was still alive.

I did like their romance a lot more in the books. Iā€™m drawn to people who are more sarcastic, but a lot of her scenes with Nathanos felt like her being ā€œIā€™m not like the other girls,ā€ so it made Nathanos look good in comparison.

2 Likes

ā€œWhen I first joined, in 2007, I looked up her story. He was in it. If they have retconned THAT, they are stupid. He was there in the beginning, and has been loyal to her ever since.ā€

Oh he was always loyal to her since his introduction in Vanilla. I just donā€™t remember the romance being mentioned until years later.

ā€œIt was not touched on a lot, but he was in love with her. She was just too distracted to return the feelings. It was real for him.ā€

ā€œHe was also the Hunter Trainer, in Undercity, for most of Warcraft, until they decided to revamp him, and set him at her side.ā€

I enjoyed the novel, but the way i understand it is that the feeling was indeed mutual. What really changed was the Jailer coming into the equation. then it became incredibly toxic, especially because her goals began to take priority over their relationship.

Speaking of toxic relationships. a little birdie told me season 2 of Helluva Boss is out. idk if thatā€™s true but imma go check now

Watching the new Helluva Boss was a treat and a half since Paimon, Stolasā€™ dad, reminded me a lot of Rosenivyā€™s childhood

Altho just imagine kid Rosenivy as a girl since theyā€™re ftm. Still the general mood is there. ( even the arranged marriage plot but Rosenivy found a loophole to avoid that then bailed lol )

2 Likes

oh my gosh, Stolas is one of my favorite characters. I like them all, of course. but i see a lot of myself in a character like stolas. Wellā€¦ minus the high class royalty demon lord part. xD

oh my gosh he sounds like peppa pig

1 Like