LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

“It’s okay. They calmed down quickly, and were actually talking about stuff with me.”

A real mood here haha

I also want the jetpack and fairy wings too like…Come on blizz. EASY STUFF HERE

1 Like

It’s odd but anytime I picture Rosenivy and Draven interacting I tend to shrink Draven a bit. Since in game he’s freaking huge compared to a blood elf. I shrink him down more to Goliath size from Gargoyles.

Seriously that cartoon is probably what started my interesting crushes on monsters lol. I mean it can’t top my crush on the Yautja from Predator but still.

2 Likes

I want a jetpack… and wings of several kinds…

While they’re at it give DH’s a special wing mount for their own wings. Let us fly.

2 Likes

Blizz: makes Stoneborn gargoyles a thing

Every damn brain cell I have abandoning me leaving me with just the stupid and sad one as I simp:

1 Like

I think I am the opposite. He is lorge and I love it.

… I agree on the gargoyles thing tho…

1 Like

Yeah but it makes interactions a little tricky lol

1 Like

You seem to care.

“Then why bother posting in here, when you clearly have better things to do?”
/smile

1 Like

Just checking in on my lovely people. Been super busy with work and life, haven’t had the opportunity to play/keep up with the forums. Hope you folks are doing well xo :rainbow: :rainbow: :blue_heart: :hearts: :heart:

4 Likes

Classic player here to /cheer and approve

1 Like

/running pounce
/huggle
/giggle

I’ve got the same thing going Talon - finals are ramping up and I’m up to my neck in papers and sketches. Stay strong and hang in there! I hope you’re gettin time to relax too!

Same goes for everybody else - take breaks when you need’em, and take care of you! :transgender_flag: :rainbow_flag: :heart:

4 Likes

eww, transphobe

2 Likes

“Now now… We should just pat them on the head, and smile. No one is perfect.”
/grin

I’m back from my self-imposed homework-centric hatius. I’m almost caught up on all my classes.

The LGBTQIA+ guild I run reached 8/10 heroic last week. We hope to reach 9/10 or even 10/10 tomorrow.

3 Likes

Heyy, thats pretty good

And I got as far as I could with the last of my homework. I’m going to go to office hours tomorrow and get help finishing it. :tada:

1 Like

What is the message?

1 Like

It kinda just hit me out of all my OCs. WoW and Non WoW characters alike, I think only maybe 1 or 2 are not lgbt in the slightest.

I dunno I just thought that was funny as I was mentally brushing up on my more developed characters.

2 Likes