LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Can Anduin be gay? I need a boyfriend.

They were accusing us of pushing an agenda and they came in this thread to push an agenda

5 Likes

Ah ok got ya

what a shame they wisened up and deleted the post.

1 Like

How I wish we could bring Theotar the Mad Duke to Azeroth. I mean heā€™s perfect!

Allergic to shirts, likes tea, can throw a great party, and appreciates other men with no shirts.

I mean honestly itā€™s a shame we have to leave him in the Shadowlands.

I love the Venthyr Covenant so much. :slight_smile: <3

2 Likes

I also love them.

2 Likes

Do yā€™think if I go rogue and screw around enough in ā€œforbidden magicsā€ I can figure out a way to summon people from the afterlife?

1 Like

As someone that has actually been possessed beforeā€¦ donā€™t go messinā€™ around in that stuff unless you 100% know what youā€™re doing.

Trust me, you may find something you donā€™t want. Demons donā€™t appear as the typical things people think they look like. They look like those you love or angels in order to deceive ya. (I know I sound totally bonkers but being possessed is NOT FUN!)

Itā€™s alright. Iā€™m pretty sure Theotar would never possess me because I canā€™t get away with running around shirtless.

Iā€™ll keep that in mind for when I start recklessly summoning as many fae as I can before someone comes to stop me though.

2 Likes

Oh you mean in game. Sure go nuts!

2 Likes

Finally MR 3 in sunbreak (Not impressive)

Garangolm might be my favorite new monster so far

2 Likes

I refused to continue playing when they made me choose:

Spoilers Between supporting the Blades or saving that dragon.

Likeā€¦ Iā€™m a libra. Donā€™t ask me to make difficult choices like these in a gameā€¦

Probably just bad gas.

1 Like

lol letā€™s go with that :stuck_out_tongue: hehe

It IS impressive

Be proud of your climb up the ranks dangit >_<

Garangolm is such a fun ā€œLets see if youā€™ve been paying attentionā€ wall in Master Rank. Cuz oh boy HE HURTS IF HE HITS YOU.

But I main bow. Everything hurts me if I get hit lol

well if i get possessed i think the demon will be like wth man i am out of here

1 Like

wait till he hits that one mission
almost at the end

2 Likes

lawl right the one I had was like, ā€œNa Iā€™m gonna stick around.ā€ Wish the thing was like ā€œwtfā€ and left! XD

(I know I sound bonkers with this but eh oh wellā€¦ I know I have a few screws loose lol)

1 Like

I uh, might have been HR 500+ in 4 and world, 3 is whelming

Heā€™s the first monster I actually carted to in a while, near the end of the fight when he yanks a giant molten rock outa the ground and nukes you, I was like mid charge and just though

ā€œOh yea this is gunna kill meā€

1 Like

Yeah he was my first master rank cart too. But I was more like ā€œYeaaaaah I kinda deserved thatā€ rather than mad lol

I thought ā€œOh heā€™s just doing a swing. Iā€™m not at full health but this wonā€™t be so ba-ā€

BONK
cart

1 Like