LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

There is only one theory I hate from kirkbride and that is talos is 3 people no he isn’t he’s one person both oblivion and morrowind confirmed he’s one person

1 Like

oh yea im not a fan of theories that are just blatantly wrong.

1 Like

It’s even directly confirmed in oblivion that he has divine blood on his armor meaning he mantled lorkhan. I’m so confused where people get this idea even vivec saw him become talos in a vision

1 Like

I think I might make a bingo card for forum transphobia.

Just take all the nonsense i see people say and put it in boxes.

7 Likes

Is there enough variation to fill a bingo card though

alot of it seems so unoriginal, just done on alts as opposed to mains

1 Like

Surf girl I thought you were a Druid then I see your class.

1 Like

Was druid main for years.

In cat besides not feeling the story, they had one patch where druid bear couldnt hold aggro, and then took away the withered brocoli tree form - that was a bit too much of a kill for me.

This toon was originally going to be a throwaway toon, I just made and leveled so I could farm lockboxes for the insane tittle.

Figured I’d give her a try before I gave up on the game, found I liked alot of the class and have mained on it more times than not. The name came from a magazine that was on my coffee table when I created her

I have dusted off my druids from time to time, with the good tree form back, and the dolphin form from BFA i am having some fun there again - but this still tends to be my main

1 Like

For your viewing pleasure here’s surfgirl’s pacifist druid :slight_smile:

Yeah, been leveling this one without killing things - slow but a cool change of pace

waves

1 Like

Basically just be instantly filled with a single thread

1 Like

I made one but I haven’t used it since there’s a few squares I’m not too happy with and I couldn’t think of replacements.

11 Likes

I mean looks pretty solid to me

Agenda could possibly be its own entry.

Indoctrination being mentioned.

Gender politics being mentioned.

I made one for general LGBT threads. While ago.

12 Likes

Like both would have been filled in any of the now deleted body type threads instantly

7 Likes

That’s a really good start. Now you are going to get an argument about whether “Free Space” means you get all the money in the pot or if it’s just a free space.

2 Likes

Why do I insist on fighting monsters in sunbreak that have oodles of anti range attacks?

Because you like the challenge :stuck_out_tongue: it’s like me in Fallout 1 / Fallout 2 and trying to go into places without supplies. XD

Power armor and going into the big base? Pfft who needs that.

Bow users are squishy so getting just barraged with wings and dragon lasers is just ouchie

Thankfully theres monsters I feel pretty confident fighting with bow. But then a few dragons show up and just practically go “screw you and your dreams. I will hurt you.”

1 Like

What a shocker you probably realized you were doing same thing you were accusing us of

1 Like

Dunno what they said, but probably fills out one of the slots on the Bingo Card that Zan linked earlier.

3 Likes