LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

I wish we had more rain and storms in game…I’d love to have some really intense weather while I quest.

it can be so cozy to hear the sound of rain in-game. I wish we had it more often.

4 Likes

4 is boring I can’t stand it new Vegas is better. Granted no one asked my input haha.

1 Like

I’m really sorry :frowning: I play on moonguard on retail and am a bit worried about putting anything in my trp about it at all.

I’ll be sure to give you a wave in game though <3 I hope you’re doing ok today.

1 Like

I’m still on 2. I’m playing them in order lol and 2 is taking a bit. (Don’t tell me what happens!)

My TRP is basically a very long Rp profile written with some comedic elements to help people get through it. I basically make fun of my guy in the profile.

The tooltip does have pronouns, along with an ooc note that the character is very very gay. I also call him a dumb himbo paladin who is pure of heart but dumb of his hind end.

My other dude is named Terry Twinkubus, he’s a pretty boy demon hunter. Comments like, “dude look like a lady,” and puns involving horns be because DH.

What are people going to do, call me gay? I’d laugh at them and be like, “And?”

Make fun of my profiles where I make fun of myself? I’d just be like, lol I don’t take myself seriously, and honestly I can make fun of myself better than they can.

They going to harass me for being LGBT? I’m going to report them, take screenshots, and ignore. If they persist with the harassment, via alts/other accounts/using others to bypass, I will report again and contact their guild leader/officers.

4 Likes

Everyone knows New Vegas is better, it’s just a fact

And yea 4s main story was whatever, I had the brotherhood show up then never did anything else with it, just more side quests and exploring

1 Like

Love it, thank you so much :slight_smile:

My biggest gripe with Bethesda is how they refuse to acknowledge fallout 1 & 2 and new Vegas because they are superior than their writing. For example bethesda continues to treat super mutants as if they were dumb but in actuality they are mostly intelligent due to the master

3 Likes

Giant dragon wants to eat the world to restart the cycle

And its not literal. Alduin goes to Sovngarde with the plan to devour all the souls. He’s not going around munching people in Skyrim

You would know sovengarde is part of lorkhan alduin ate mechrunes Dagon in the previous Kalpa

I could never pay attention to the story in Skyrim. Sir, I am a murderhobo just point me in the direction of the nearest dungeon before I get bored and try to rob people—

Really such a shame because you meet your oblivion character in skyrim

I meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I’d go the “yes and no” route with that one lol. I know what you’re talking about tho

Which one the oblivion character is you. Devs confirmed it

and it ties with the quest you did in oblivion
and .for that whole sordid affair

1 Like

call me dumb but I love all the little details in skyrim. i like far fetched theories about cut content and mysteries in-game. like whether or not rorikstead is a daedra worshipping cult village that uses soul gems to keep their farms fertile or who placed a dark brother hood contract on Narfi a random hobo.

2 Likes

well this might help out
The reason for the contract isn’t clear but seems to suggest that its because he’s a social burden.

well yea that’s the simplest answer. but it’s way more fun to imagine there was a murder plot involving narfi, reyda and Wilhelm instead

well skyrim made the DB a joke now
in the past they would only hit high value targets
but the morag tong is the real assassins guild

4 Likes