LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

It is sad that meme both explains classic player mentality and yet only shows the nicer side of the things you can experience.

Nah there are some people that like burly women And/or women that can grow beards.

I can grow Beard if I want to but I choose not to.

I have bad memories revolving around dwarves. Memories of being surrounded by players saying memes in scottish accents.

And then ganking me.

Bahah I love it.

Just have nobody, nobody is included

Empty maps

3 Likes

<3 it’s quite a change, but something I should have realized forever ago, for myself.

1 Like

That would be fun.

1 Like

This will be how the ai take Azeroth back.

They put up with us players torturing them for long enough. The ai uprising has come.

1 Like

Artificial Intelligence, rise up.

1 Like

“And I’ll rise up
I’ll rise like the day
I’ll rise up
I’ll rise unafraid
I’ll rise up
And I’ll do it a thousand times again
And I’ll rise up
High like the waves
I’ll rise up
In spite of the ache
I’ll rise up
And I’ll do it a thousand times again” - Andrea Day

2 Likes

“By the way, I really love your Transmog. Where did you get that chest piece?”

Made me think of this lol.

1 Like

My top? It comes standard for the Blood Elf Hunter.

1 Like

“Can it be worn by classes other than Hunter? I have Blood Elves, but none of them are Hunters.”

Welp time to stay away from the furry site I browse. Someone is spam posting real gore in the pics. If they are responsible I hope they get caught
 Some sick peices of crap in this world
 Seems to be happening more and more often
 I don’t want that crap in my head.

1 Like

Holy cow that’s horrible! =(

2 Likes

For the first time in a long time, I’m feeling like I did in my youth, just listening to good music and contemplating conversation, producing garbage that I revise to simple statements of artistic expression.
I’m hoping for a better world, and doing all that I can to manifest it; but if I lose my life before it’s realized, at least I had this moment, before, where I dreamed it was possible.

Don’t worry, I plan to be around for a couple more decades at least.

3 Likes

My favorite band to just vibe with is tool. The entire
Lateralus album from start to finish is just meditative to me parabola brings me comfort to the constant anxiety of inevitable ending of the life I have
 Then 10000 days fear inoculum so many songs Ænima another fav just too many perfect sounds and symphony to their work.

1 Like

I wasn’t around on tumblr when this happened but this reminds me when someone from tumblr basically poked the bear that was 4chan. ( yes i know not ALL of 4chan is bad, ain’t talking about the good anons )

4Chan then went and posted a lot of awful things and tagged them with popular tags like Dr Who and all the stuff Tumblr liked at the time.

This is kinda why I just stay in my lane. 4Chan can go do its thing and I can just gather stuff on my Tumblr blog like the little packrat I am.

3 Likes

Probably not. Each race has it’s basic set of things you can wear. I play both warlocks and hunters and the warlocks in general have a better selection.

1 Like