LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

I won’t spoil it but it’s not a simple thing like base Rise once they unlocked layered armor.

I want that as a title in WoW. lol

And now David Bowie is in my head.

3 Likes

Oh the other good thing with monster hunter. They release new monsters over time for free. And event quests which often have goodies like armor appearances or special stickers used in game to communicate to each other. Sometimes even crossovers from other games

The only stuff you can pay for is just cosmetic fluff as it should be

Its also funny Prozd is a voice option in the store and he has all sorts of references to his skits

I’m now imagining up a system for rating other people’s transmogs.

The inclusivity update seems aight, plus sets up groundworks for adding more bodytypes in the future

Also heads up, forums are furious in some places so be sure to avoid them lmao

6 Likes

This, so much this, I was like wow really but also loling so. :yum: :yum: :yum:

5 Likes

man. these forums make a lecture so much easier to go through. watching a bunch of people embarrass themselves and get offended over a text change and a pronoun option is so entertaining.

5 Likes

Man, it is a “you know what” storm on the forums lmao

4 Likes

Mood: Eating popcorn while watching the World of Warcraft forums meltdown and throw a tantrum because the devs announced they’re expanding the player models to include more than two options for body types and doing away with the male/female option in the process.

You can’t make this stuff up.

6 Likes

The monsters

How dare they add this optional things the games ruined and woke and politics

4 Likes

I’m thinking about doing some social experimentation for science. Using “unorthodox” pronouns for what my character looks like when the update comes out and seeing how many people…volunteer to be removed from being able to talk in chat and group up for a undisclosed period of time.

2 Likes

It isn’t actually changing body types or models at all, just the text labels in character creation. People are losing their marbles over it and it’s really quite sad.

6 Likes

Today’s rage in a nutshell:

10 Likes

it’s worse once you realize most these people are late 20s to 30 year olds.

1 Like

Grown adults acting like children, but worse

5 Likes

I guess it’s a good thing these people are terminally online instead of bothering people in the real world at least.

4 Likes

I enjoyed watching Luxthos stream Alpha 2h Frost DK a bit tonight. Never really watched him before, but I was seeking a streamer not playing Evoker (saving that for me). I hope tomorrow there will be a bunch of videos on youtube about all the currently released classes.

I logged onto SoM when I saw they’re releasing Naxx at the end of the month. I’m not max level but I just wanted to see if there were more people online. At the time I played, there wasn’t. But I got a little help from a guildy attempting to do elite quests in Hillsbrad. Didn’t complete the quests, but made progress and had fun, as they were pretty cool. I’m starved for social interaction sometimes, as I play with my chat off in retail.

So, all in all, looking forward to the future of WoW: SoM, Wrath and DF. Now, if I could just decide on level 60 number 2, for S4.

I picked a good time to nap I see.

Also interesting timing considering its International Non Binary People’s Day today

2 Likes

Not sure if this has been posted yet but Steam has a Season of Pride sale going on right now to support LGBTQ+ games. I’m mainly looking forward to the release of Mossfield Origins and Coffee Talk Episode 2

3 Likes

Having to farm Valstrax for parts is STRESS.

Ya’ll I panicked so much because I was in the air as a bow user right when it was using its big beam attack. Didn’t get hurt but it was terrifying

Okay for context. Imagine if a jet plane meshed with a dragon. That’s basically Valstrax

See that red stuff coming out of its wings? Yeah it can move its wings so that it can send out a mega death beam at you.

And in Master Rank difficulty, he freaking fires this twice in a row. SO AGAIN. Imagine being up in the air and seeing the animation go off for this attack and just praying either shot is aimed at someone else that is dodging out of the way.