LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

I imagine so. I’ve never been interested in the monster hunter games though, not my kinda thing. Had family over earlier today. My aunt is having a baby shower soon so family came around and we were planning it out.

Played a game of Clue Master Detective afterward. (It’s basically Clue but a larger board.) Good stuff. But I’m all wore out now. Personal interactions can wear me thin rather quickly, lol.

Just chilling on Hearthstone, listening to some music, and decided to hop In and check on here.

1 Like

Update. Got said rare material so noice. New bow time

Also the fact that said monster I farmed is basically a T Rex Vulture added to the fun.

2 Likes

Random and off topic: As anyone else gotten Pokemon Snap?

2 Likes

Not yet but I want to.

I tend to hyper fixate on games one at a time so I’ll get to it eventually

1 Like

Cool cool cool. I just got to today finally. Took forever to download and was sold out everywhere! So, kinda just did the tutorial and wanted to see thoughts.

Been waiting a LONG time for this game tho…Sad to find out my favorite pokemon isn’t in it :frowning:

Fixate away! :slight_smile:

Waited for blanchy. Got blanchy to spawn. Forgot to get water in the bucket from bastion.

Dont be me.

2 Likes

“We gathered everything we needed, BEFORE trying to get her. You can fill the bucket in Arden as well. Just so you know. Better luck tomorrow.”
/pat
/smile

1 Like

Yeah APPARENTLY a lot of games were delayed because of that big boat that got stuck awhile ago.

1 Like

i don’t want to come off as hostile to people of other orientations but i guess this is a general question. why isn’t pansexuality represented in the acronym?

1 Like

“I believe the + is for all those that are also included.”

They are they’re just part of the q or plus

1 Like

A priest, level 10 to be fair, I thought I wanted a second priest, I think I thought wrong, I tend to not want multiples of the same class I did that once with mages and got bored.

2 Likes

Is it weird I find General Draven hot. I spend approximately 69 seconds a day staring at him idly in sinfall

1 Like

Nah I get ya. He’s hot but I grew up watching Gargoyles so that has something to do with it lol

Also he’s voiced by matt mercer. That’s a plus

3 Likes

I’ve never told anyone about it especially not my straight guild lol. I like it when he raises his wings and shoulders and does that menacing stance. Ooof daddy draven protect me from the bad guys please

3 Likes

Now imagine him just scooping you up and gliding around Revendreth.

Seriously we probably weigh nothing to him

3 Likes

Honestly i loved playing Shaman during legion. But it felt like a wet noodle during BfA.

2 Likes

I like to heal so I would want to be resto I think.

2 Likes

More power to ya. I tried healing. I was ok at it but i just didnt like it.

2 Likes

Nice But for me not that kind of scenario. Our first meeting would be Draven dropping out of the sky into this small town in Azeroth and everyone starts panicking and running away yelling DEMON! And then as everyone deserts the town it’s just me standing in the middle of the road watching him approach. And then finally when we’re face to face he says why have you not run away mortal? I sense no fear in your soul. And I reply, we are so different. You can split me in half with a whisk of your tail. I can try to run but if you really wanted to kill this town we would have all been dead already. There’s no point in running away. I have no idea where you came from or what your intentions are. If it was death then there’s no escaping for me. I don’t believe it’s my time because clearly I’m still alive. Why have you come here? I have never seen anything like you, and I would like to know more.

AND THEN HE SCOOPS ME AWAY And we fly to Revendreth for some tea.

1 Like