LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

I am putting this thread on mute so I don’t hurt anyone here. Between who I am, just how horrible that is such, how bad of a classic player I am and I can’t muster up the strenght to take the pain of the community and just the fact that I am a failure at my business I am not going to let my life hurt anyone here.

You all are too much of good people for me to taint you with my baggage.

??? Okay dude seriously what is the matter?

1 Like

You’re not hurting anyone here! Please keep posting.

1 Like

Pain, thy enemy is me. D: Got the TV out myself today and I’m hurting so bad. X_X I wanna cry. I also had to put together my new office chair, but it barely fits so that’s awkward. Gonna put off the new tv being set up until tomorrow though. X_X

Alice, understand that we all go through ups and downs and i hope that whatever you are going through, the negative emotions and doubts, goes away and your down becomes an up with positivity and hope.

Be determined to get past the hump and that anyday that you keep on keepin’ on (waking up every morning) is a good day, regardless what happens that day. Make the day yours.

You will get past things. I believe in you. I understand wanting to mute the thread, and we will be here with open arms upon your return if you decide to come back. If not, i understand and i hope all goes well with you and we will all miss you.

You are accepted for who you are here. Don’t forget that. /hug

1 Like

I don’t post that much here that said from viewing this thread your existence here is a positive one nobody is unhappy that you are posting here, you are overthinking it. You are worth the trouble you think you are giving us. Because it’s no trouble at all.

1 Like

Honestly wasn’t annoyed until they just dropped in twice saying stuff like that.

Its manipulative to me. Not a fan

2 Likes

I came back to unmute the thread because things semi better but honestly if you think this way then report them.

Ban me for all I care.

It honestly just dosn’t matter because when I had a hard time I get called out for it. Just eff it. I feel bad that I am the problem and all you can think of that I am trying to force you to like me?

What is wrong with you. I don’t know why I come here. You remind me of my ex freind tabbs. If I dared to feel bad and have a horrible day oh no I am just crying for attention or I am just hurting her. I can’t possibly acutaly be in pain.

You crossed a serious line.

I mean yeah that’s how you’re coming off when you just randomly drop in acting like nobody here likes you.

You asked.

Well guess what. I spent the entire day hating myself and thinking if I went away people would be happy and better off without my only to come back and see your comment.

Such a nice night.

k

Like. Dude. Take a breather.

Come here and vent, its totally fine. No one here is against it and no one hates you or judges you for it.

I mean this in the nicest and most supportive possible way though, dont just drop in and act like we all dislike you and want you to be gone. It puts people off. We do want to help you feel better.

1 Like

As I said before if you feel that way report me and move on. I would rather suffer alone then be called out as someone who only seeks help to gain attention.

I didnt say that at all. I’m not saying your feelings arent genuine or valid.

I watched a new show on Hulu called The Bear. Wasn’t even upset it wasn’t about :rainbow_flag: :bear:. lol Premise is a very talented young chef takes over his brother’s restaurant in Chicago. The first episode is pretty intense, so I recommend getting through at least that episode. I really enjoyed the character interactions, cinematography and music choices. It’s short, at only 8 episodes. Hopefully there will be more.

/waves hello to everyone

So today is Monday and I gotta lot of stuff to do but I don’t wanna do it… bleeeeh.

What’s everyone up to today?

waves back at the dwarf HELLO THERE!

2 Likes

Hello there

2 Likes

WAIT TODAY IS TUESDAY?!

Oh no…

Today is Monday…

Suuuuuurf >< (I was reminded of this for some reason)

1 Like

Seems like I’m mostly going to be arguing with companies to fix problems. lol

Oh no what happened?