LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Yea thats the one

Yeah I think if Rosenivy was doing that quest heā€™d just think ā€œWell I had no qualms with you but respect for planningā€ lol

1 Like

Just curious but does anyone else get very exhausted during family events??? Iā€™m so tiredā€¦

6 Likes

I used to, then I cut the toxic part of my family out of my life.

Speaking of toxic, something hilarious just happened. I triggered some random guy on the forums so hard he added me to Discord so he could try to argue with me (And he has all his gamer accounts and his YouTube under his real name connected to discord, which is not very safe). Over what? Not me being trans and intolerant of crap. No, heā€™s mad that Iā€™m refusing to log into YouTube via Blizzard to link my account and watch stupid eSports, yet I run mythics with my guild and friends so clearly if I run dungeons I must watch esports.

Itā€™s sad and unbelievably silly. I politely suggested that he spend some time making hand to grass contact.

Itā€™s so darn hilarious I had to share.

On the 3d front, I have the clothing mesh fitted to the avatar and I need to unwrap and bake the shadows again, then I rig it, weight paint it, and I should be done,

But Iā€™m going to upload it first because I worry my smoothing wonā€™t translate to the client. Blah.

4 Likes

On one side of the family yes. The other side generally everyone gets together for 5 to 10 minutes then people wanna leave lol

But yeah the one side is super exhausting.

1 Like

Wish I could help. My family size was always tiny and Grandma was practically a energy / vibe vampire

2 Likes

On a different tack, Iā€™ve started re-reading some of the old 1960s space opera stories by E.E ā€œdocā€ Smith.

Classic sci-fi with larger-than life heroes, beautiful people with fantastic minds, galaxy-shaping cosmic power, all that stuff.

(Lensman, Skylark, Masters of Space, and such)

ā€¦DEFINITELY a style from a different time, but the kind of thing that I believe may have inspired some of our more recent offerings.

1 Like

My grandma had I think 12 brothers and sisters and grandpa had 13. I have great aunts and uncles all over the place and SO MANY COUSINS!

Heck in the small town where I used to live, little old lady that came in all the time for groceries was related to my great aunt and turned out we were distant cousins. She was likeā€¦ 70 and I was 20 at the time lol

But yeah itā€™s just grandmaā€™s side thatā€™s exhausting. Grandpaā€™s side is the side that gets together for 10 minutes and is like, ā€œOk everyone saw everyone, we ate, we talked, time to go home.ā€ Itā€™s weird that WHOLE side is like that, including my dad.

Mom and dad are chill but dad can be exhausting with his ā€œthey are coming to get usā€ talk. Still say heā€™s paranoid schitzo but he refuses to go get help or take meds. Oh well what can you do? I just go, ā€œhuhā€¦ yep!ā€ and try to gently change the topic lol

Parents divorced before I was born so I have no idea what my siblings are like.

Given how my Dad was. I kinda wanna keep it that way. From what I heard of him anyway. Iā€™ve seen him a few times as a kid but I donā€™t remember his face or voice

1 Like

Iā€™d be happy to. Can you direct me to Blizzards source for these rules?

Iā€™d be surprised if Blizzard made a specific rule about which LGBT topics could be discussed and which ones couldnā€™t but hey, Iā€™m all eyes.

Where do I find Blizzardā€™s form rules from which you took that list?

Ok fine. Show me Blizzardā€™s rules covering this. Iā€™d be happy to follow what ever rules they have given us.

Ah got you.

Understandable on that front. My brothers moved out when I was born or shortly after I was born. 1 was 18 and the other was I think 15 or 16. Mom had me when she was 39 lol

But yeah my momā€™s old hag of a mother (refuse to call her my grandmotherā€¦ she will be referred to as old hag) was absolutely horrible. My mother cut ties with the old hag and went to the doc frequently for PTSD treatment and therapy due to the old hag.

1 Like

Playing dress up now in Monster Hunter. Thereā€™s this really cool coat and part of it just made me think ā€œooooo this looks chest binderishā€

Lemme try and find a picture of it

https://monsterhunterrise.wiki.fextralife.com/Azure+Layered+Armor

See the brown part that goes over the chest? Thatā€™s what I mean.

Also the waist part kinda hides possible fem hip curves so I dig it

1 Like

https://monsterhunterrise.wiki.fextralife.com/file/Monster-Hunter-Rise/azure_layered-mhr-wiki-guide.png

2 Likes

Appreciate it.

Its a very Advent Children coat lol.

2 Likes

ā€œI am done with you.ā€

ā€œI have tried to be nice. We have tried to help you understand, but you just refuse to listen. We have showed you the rules to THIS thread, but you refuse to accept anything we tell you. You are on a self destructive path, and I refuse to follow you down it.ā€

ā€œGo back to living in your closed minded world.ā€

People are people, so why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully

So weā€™re different colours and weā€™re different creeds
And different people have different needs
Itā€™s obvious you hate me though Iā€™ve done nothing wrong
Iā€™ve never even met you, so what could I have done

I canā€™t understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand

And now youā€™re punching and youā€™re kicking and youā€™re shouting at me
Iā€™m relying on your common decency
So far, it hasnā€™t surfaced but Iā€™m sure it exists
It just take a while to travel from your head to your fist

I canā€™t understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand

I canā€™t understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand

I canā€™t understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand

I canā€™t understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand

I canā€™t understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand

I canā€™t understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand

I canā€™t understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand

2 Likes

Good god thatā€™s a lot of effort to argue. Not everyone is going to be in to the same thingsā€¦

Basically me. After the ā€œhey, how are you,ā€ the topics started going into children and weather and Iā€™m like, ok let me just eat some food and bail

I think Iā€™ve read some posts of yours about this and itā€™s really unfortunate tbh. Glad youā€™re rid of her.

4 Likes

Yeah some stuff with her I kept to myself. I know I ramble about my life a lot here. Some stuff? Nope.

2 Likes

I spent like an hour with my extended family on the 4th seeing fireworks. It was awful. Came back home stressed af. Nothing bad even happened.

4 Likes