LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Nah I can appreciate monster/human hybrid things

Those humanoid bird things, and well the half snake thing mentioned above are neato concepts

Creature things are neat

I got no quarrel with furries, just not my thing

3 Likes

Lol fair. No worries

Me either they are usually really chill people. Iā€™m still kinda confused on what constitutes someone as a furry though but I always assumed it was someone that made a ā€œfursonaā€ or thought of ā€œfursonasā€ I guess.

Not any different than someone making an RP sheet for a human / elf for fantasy games or DND. Iā€™m not big into making full blown rp sheets like that. Iā€™m too unorganized LOL

I honestly have no idea

Its just a personal choice thing.

/shrug anyway!

So the tutorial for this assignment was like ā€œhit this buttonā€ and I was looking around for an hour for this button.

It was named something else LOL

Ignore is my greatest life hack in this modern age.

Watched that new episode of The Orville and enjoyed it.

In great friday tradition I am staying awake a little longer tonight.

1 Like

Fair enough

Heyo there.

I havenā€™t seen that show :open_mouth: where does a person watch it?

You can watch it on a certain soap based website 2day ac

If you catch my drift and know the website I mean

Or if you wanna pay for it, hulu has it apparently

1 Like

Oh ok got you.

Oh right, Rosen, you got MH rise for PC or switch?

1 Like

Itā€™s on Hulu.

1 Like

Oooh thinking of it, I think Solar Opposites is on Hulu too. That looked interesting.

1 Like

I think Hulu has a lot of good stuff but I mainly just watch the new season of The Orville every friday when new episodes come out.

Ok Iā€™ve got it. Itā€™s fine to talk about games and hobbies in the LGBT thread but not LGBT issues ā€¦ unless itā€™s restricted to LGBT events.

By the way, itā€™s not agony, itā€™s puzzling disbelief.

1 Like

Go read these again.

4 Likes

ā€œYou can talk about LGBTQ+ issues, but NOT POLITICS. When you learn the difference, you can come back.ā€

3 Likes

Like people just wanna chill here, without dealing with the concerningly common dislike of lgtbq+ stuff on the forums

Nobody wants to be on 24/7 and have debates

8 Likes

Switch lite.

1 Like