LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

“Are these things for a computer creation to wear, or things for real people to wear?”

For use in second life.

1 Like

“Ah! I know what that is.”
/silly proud grin

I just couldn’t get into that show

I’m doing homework for 3d modeling and making a very :poop: lamp lol but I’m learning what the buttons do.

Reminds me of how an animator I like on youtube is trying to make a snake like character and oh boy that model is giving him problems lol

To avoid trouble with youtube. He has her hair covering parts of her chest. So he had to make sure that worked without bugging out or moving off. Now he’s working on actually figuring out how to animate her snake tail.

1 Like

Snakes dont have hair or a chest!

But… snake folk do!

They do when they’re aliens. Here hang on lemme show you

Edit: oh thought you were in a discord I was in. Maybe you are. I just woke up so me no think good

I’ve been getting into a lot of things I wouldn’t expect to by watching things with my family. It’s… interesting! It was fun as a D&D player to retrace the steps of the show and speculate on the inspirations.

What’s perhaps most bewildering to me is that wikipedia has decided it is sci-fi. A series that is principally about extradimensional monsters with superpowers invading the modern world and secret magic people. Apparently that genre gets tossed around on anything with a fancy cellphone in it xD

Which software are you using? I might be able to help.

Is this a furry thing

Nah I’m only in a discord with friends and wow guild one

You wound me

( kidding )

They are making me use Cinema 4d

Not that I’m aware of (I’m not a furry btw lol). I’ve just heard of bipedal snake people as “snake folk” before. It’s like bird folk.

To explain this character.

Humanoid upper body. Lower half a snake and the tail is fluffy rather than scaley

The mouth is also a bit more snake like

1 Like

Hmm I guess friends is a bit reductive

Literally just like 4 people I’ve known for over a decade lol

I still have my suspicions

See with fluffy tail I’m just picturing that mizutsune from MH

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda with the mizutsune comparison. Just with a bit more teal in the color scheme since they do share colors

Similar floof

I know a lot do. I just find vulperas cute and I really like character designs / artwork on different things. You know? “Oh look that’s a half bird half human thing! Oh man that monster is weird looking!” You know what I mean?

You know come to think of it I think my mom said snake folk because there was an old cartoon with a half snake man in it but I don’t remember what cartoon it is.

Yeah there’s a bit of a intersect between creature fans and furries. ( waves from that intersection ) So not all creature fans are furries. But furries are all creature fans if that makes sense

Btw I looked up what show it was and it was Masters of the Universe XD haha

That explains why she said that cause brothers used to watch the original and she had all the toys and I saw some reruns every so often.

But yeah people create all kinds of wacky characters and stuff.