LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

I own a bow. I shoot seated and left handed because… I can’t stand very long and am working on getting a :wheelchair:.

One time I wasn’t wearing my binder because it was hot and… My bowstring caught my bust. The pointy part.

Ouch. Bruises and ouch.

1 Like

The ritzy one did indeed have the wheels

I also cannot find the bow I “used” on google at all, mind you all I can search is “crappy wooden bow” lmao

1 Like

“I shoot with either hand. I am ambidextrous.”

1 Like

Oh got ya.

1 Like

“It was, most likely, a standard practice bow. I would bet it was the one he first learned on.”
/lol

You choose hand based on parallax.

That’s a compound bow.

That’s a recurve or takedown recurve. A cheap one.

Mine is a 300 dollar recurve takedown bow. Takedown bows can be broken apart into three pieces for easy transport.

“You were holding the bow too low. Only Amazons hold a Bow low.”
/wink
/grin

(Edited: “I realized what I said might offend. Sorry.”)

Honestly never even thought to ask him how old it was after the event, but yea fair chance it was just an old one he originally learned with or something and was just left to collect dust afterwards

Weird, it only broke into 2 pieces easily for me, nyuk nyuk nyuk

2 Likes

“No, I choose a Bow made to be used by either. I don’t really have a dominate eye. I see basically equal with both.”
/smile

1 Like

“It did not come apart. It was a solid wood bow that was old and broke in two.”

1 Like

So much for rules about what you can and can’t say in an LGBT note.

I’ve noticed in general that when people deliberately go off topic in a controversial discussion it’s an “I don’t care” note. Of course that’s nonsense, if they didn’t care they never would have clicked on the story in the first place.

More likely it’s an “I have very strong feelings against this subject being discussed, there is no other view but mine but I’m going to make believe I don’t care when really I do”.

“You are wrong. You want to talk about Politics. THAT is against the rules, of this thread, AND the Forums.”

“Talking about hobbies, and other games, sharing good times with friends, THAT is not against the Rules.”

“As many are know to say… Learn To Read The Room. It will save you a lot of agony.”

5 Likes

I actually got into archery so I could write and roleplay my archers better.

3 Likes

“I got into it, when I found out what a Sagittarius’ symbol was. Horses and Archery became my totem goals.”

3 Likes

You know the rules. Knock it off. Literally moving past the subject several times and you keep bringing it up. If you want to talk about politics and controversial subjects, go to 4chan, myspace, Facebook or something.

Yes myspace is still around… I looked.

7 Likes

The more they type the more in convinced it’s a T twin on an alt

The way they lie about what people said about thenz and their insane over reaction to basic decency is too similar

6 Likes

Pets don’t match I checked.

1 Like

Gross, there’s multiple people who act like that on th forums

4 Likes

Just caught up on Stranger Things, Ms Marvel, and Kenobi.
:triumph:

3 Likes

I’ve been toying with the 3d clothing and remeshing.

I feel like the best thing to do is to ditch the detail. Or manually add cuts after remeshing.

2 Likes