LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

“We finally are getting some days of sun here.”

2 Likes

It’s comfortable even though it’s raining. I tgink it’s 75 outside. If it wasnt raining i would mow lol

2 Likes

I came here to join the conversation and give my opinion. Apparently that’s not allowed.

Cloudy but warm.

1 Like

“You came in here to share your opinion on politics. Sorry, but that is off topic for this thread. Please discontinue that topic of conversation. How about we talk about Hobbies. Do you have any?”
/smile

5 Likes

You can have opinions on topics. We kindly asked you stop replying to trolls / posting about politics, you said “I’ll stop when they stop” and that tells me you’re in here for one purpose.

To stir the pot.

I like gardening and art stuff. :smiley:

1 Like

“I am working on another tall walking cane. Got all the bark and branch stubs off, and got it all sanded. Now just to polish it, and create the cap piece.”
/proud smile

5 Likes

I wanted to get into knife throwing if that counts

4 Likes

Oh nice! :smiley: share pics when done! :smiley:

It does. I wanna try axe tossing or practicing for highlands games with throwing. I saw a lady doing that in Fb and it looked fun!

3 Likes

“I can’t post pics on the Forums, but I already promised to post them in Discord.”

1 Like

Sounds good =)

1 Like

I’ve always liked the concept of showier knives (like not just kitchen stuff lol)

Plus I’ve recently obtained a “technically illegal to purchase” knife, but as far as everyones concerned I didn’t buy it (Cuz canada laws are weird, can’t buy it but you can 100% own it, as long as you don’t have it in public cuz of the curve/way to can take the sheath off with one hand)

2 Likes

“I can do that. I also collect daggers and swords.”
/grin

1 Like

Swords have always been a weird thing for me, cuz I find them very very cool

But they’re not something I’d ever want to own, if that makes any sense

1 Like

“I started collecting them as Costume Props. Found that I really enjoy playing with them. But I really prefer Archery.”

2 Likes

Oh neat! Idk anything about Canadian law but that sounds… odd lol “i didnt sell it… i accepted a donation” xD lol

1 Like

“It was a Christmas Gift, from a Blacksmith I know. He made it for me. Right?”
/grin
/giggle

2 Likes

Archery is another neato thing, I have a terrible history with it as I’ve managed to injure myself every time I’ve ever done it lol

1 Like

“What kind of injuries, if I may ask?”

Lol exactly