LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Possibly. It may be like a snake and it eats a meal every week or so. They may feed it small bits too as “treats” just for the folks watching you know?

Or those stupid anaconda movies where the snake is just always eating.

I despise those movies.

1 Like

LOL those movies are so bad XD

They’re not even fun bad.

1 Like

It’s like the Species movies. Lord those were SO BAD

“I like giant snake movies. I love snakes.”
/blush

2 Likes

1 Like

“Get your mind out of the gutter. I am talking about REAL Snakes, not Trouser Snakes.”

1 Like

Oh lol xD Yeah I like real snakes long as they aren’t venomous. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“Same here. They are beautiful creatures.”

1 Like

Okay I dodgebolted multiple attacks this hunt I feel cool again XD

( For those that don’t play. It’s a lot of i frame dodging to completely avoid damage if you get it right )

2 Likes

i like the venomous ones too. cobras are wonderful animals, even if i don’t want to be face-to-face with one. pythons are chill too.

2 Likes

Giggity giggity goo.

Something something my anaconda don’t want none…

1 Like

So cuz movies were mentioned, I for some reason have decided to occasionally watch old animated movies and man they make you sad at times

Wizards (1977) is a great example

The plot? Great anti-war stuff
The artwork? Fantastic, the backgrounds are beautiful
The voice actor? Eh kinda hit or miss based of the character
The writing? Boy its terrible, the pacing is all over the place

Like, with a good writing team, the movie actually would have been a great movie, now you just watch it for the artwork cuz boy the writing is bad

Oh yeah true. I think they are pretty but I don’t want to be near them cause… danger noodle.

I am for some reason reminded of the disturbed Land of Confusion video. I’d watch a cartoon with that character.

2 Likes

I wish there was a fruit eating snake or something. All the cute boopable snoots and no mice / rats

I know there’s snakes that eat eggs.

Eh. I just can’t be around snakes when its food time for them. I have too big a soft spot for their food.

3 Likes

“There are snakes that eat crickets too.”

1 Like

I have heard of those. I’m terrified of crickets but I wouldn’t mind dropping some into a snakes tank so they can have a snack. So long as I don’t actually touch the cricket.

Just a dumb irrational fear

2 Likes

“A friend of mine had a 13 foot Anaconda, that he built a jungle in his basement for. He would just open the door, and throw a bunch of chickens down the stairs, and shut the door, and the snake would spend the evening hunting them.”

1 Like