LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Just about everything I enter on this topic is a reply to someone else. So why am I the only one you are complaining about?

Makes me think you have no problem with the other side, but a big problem with mine.

Yea, they were asked to stop to, however theyā€™re clearly not very bright so Iā€™m not gunna waste multiple messages on them

You however seem to willfully ignore the requests

3 Likes

So youā€™re saying we should have a war then? Little bit more than a riot.

My point is this. MLK accomplished more in the Montgomery March than any civil rights riots combined.

ughhhhhhhhhhh Iā€™m hitting another wall in monster hunter and Iā€™m annoyed thereā€™s very little bow builds out there that arenā€™t just ā€œheres what you need at the start of sunbreakā€

i hate feeling useless

4 Likes

Idk much about monster hunter but maybe you can find another section in monster hunter to play and do in order to get to the point youā€™re stuck at. You know what I mean? See if thereā€™s something you can grind out that can help you.

That is kind of (my issue anyway) with all ranged builds

They seem WAY more reliant on armor perks and what not than certain melee weapons, so at the start of every game/expansion you end up feeling super weak

1 Like

Triiiiiiiiiiiied.

All the stuff I find is either for very early in the expansion or speed running builds. I ainā€™t a dang speedrunning god

That stupid nagging ā€œyou played this game HOW LONG and youā€™re still awful?ā€ feeling is just very loud. I can ignore it most of the time.

I did play hunting horn a bit in rise so maybe I should give that a shot again. Some of the new melodies in sunbreak are bonkers. Like sharpness regen

Just tell it Iā€™M TRYINGā€¦ I NEED BETTER LOOTZ and it will shut up xD nothing you can do about RNG with loots.

But yeah I feel ya itā€™s all stuff you canā€™t use =(

Bruh, theyā€™ve spent so many games/expansions buffing the absolute hell outa the horn

The things actually insane compared to how it used to be lol

True true. I just keep finding longsword and greatsword builds.

I had a good laugh at one of the new decorations for hunting horns. ā€œDoot Rangeā€

Theyā€™ve acknowledged the doot

2 Likes

Ok so Iā€™m curious. Do you have an interest in this topic that you feel the people Iā€™m responding to are side tracking? Seems there are a lot of conversations going on around us on many topics.

You do realize that most if not all the things you reply with are about politicsā€¦ right?

Politics donā€™t belong anywhere on the forums.

4 Likes

Then complain to the people Iā€™m responding to. They stop, Iā€™ll stop.

By the way, I overheard a conversation one day where two people had a disagreement over just what politics was.

The first said politics is what happens when the 3rd person enters the room. The other said politics had already begun when the second person entered the room.

Iā€™d be curious to hear your opinion on that matter.

I didnā€™t hear the original statement or see the original conversation so I cannot have an opinion on it. I can give an opinion on what you stated and only thing I can present is this: my opinion is I would have to see the original conversation.

Suit yourself. Iā€™ll report you both then.

4 Likes

The academically correct answer is that politics is the art of governing others. Law. Policy. Control. Politics is government.

Some people use it to refer to vaguely controversial social issues regardless of whether actual policy is involved, though. Which is bad form because it leads to ā€œThe two genders, male and politicalā€ and related phenomenons, but is also sometimes said by people who mean no harm.

Looks like I was right on the money with my ā€œwillfully ignoring the requestā€ assumption

3 Likes

It was bait. Trying to get me to talk about politics which I ainā€™t doing.

Pretty much.

5 Likes

Some may call me a genius with my ability to always be correct

Personally? I call myself a super genius

3 Likes

Ah. Forgive me. I lack your keen sense of smell.

1 Like

Still bugged me they kept feeding that thing so many small bits of food. That thing is huge. It would need to eat A LOT

2 Likes