LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Same. Well I was a Wrath baby but I still got to see it all shiny and healthy.

Man MoP was fun. I’m getting all nostalgic

2 Likes

/understanding hug
/smile

1 Like

I started then too at the very end of wrath in like middle school I had played WC3 as a kid because my dad had it and it was bugging me what happened to Thrall and Jaina etc after the little Theramore story they had, though to be fair I did miss all of MOP bcz I was playing SWTOR which was barely a year ish or not even at that time.

1 Like

I dunno the exact date. But I remember it was around the time Ulduar was around. But the tournament raid wasn’t there yet. Because I remember the star dragon with the archer looking star dude in the old launcher

1 Like

“I started the Christmas after Cata was released.”

1 Like

are there any lgbtq friendly RP servers? either classic or retail, never tried RP in wow, but really want to find a place to sit in a session or two, and try to create a character, and see if i can experience a different way of playing. would love to find a RP pvp guild vs guild war type of thing, that just sounds fun having that many show out hehe.
I know this is a bit off topic, but not sure where else to ask it, I’ve heard story’s about some RP community’s that are not friendly to everyone and want to avoid that at all cost on my first try
thank yous!

Most rp servers are pretty friendly regarding that from what I heard

“Isn’t there one, in particular, that people keep mentioning?”

i’ve requested that the op put this sort of info in the first post.
it seems somewhat counter productive if people need to keep asking the same thing over and over.

wyrmrest accord seems like the best choice for rp realms.

1 Like

I mean there’s moonguard.

A lot of my experiences with roleplay ( not on wow, other places ) was a lot of the time folks were chill about lgbt characters.

1 Like

“Is there a Proudmoor Server?”

Sure but that’s not an rp server

“What are the RP Servers?”

I don’t know all of them off the top of my head. Just Moonguard and Wyrmrest Accord.

“There is one that people keep suggesting, as being extremely welcoming to LGBTQ+ Players.”

Yeah proudmoore is the unofficial lgbt server but it’s a PVE one

1 Like

“Do they support RPers too, or just don’t care?”

I’m not suuuuuuuuuure because I don’t really roleplay in WoW. I mean I do pretend to be Rosenivy sometimes but it’s all in my head as I play. I don’t type it out.

If I’m extra snarky on the forums that’s usually him XD. Or other characters that sometimes come out in my head.

1 Like

“Just out of curiosity, how many alts do you have?”

The important ones are

Vahdu the troll shaman
Gallowhold the undead priest
Wexle the vulpera death knight
Whitaker the vulpera rogue
Nenetl the Zandalari hunter
Rujya the tauren druid
Zehdin the Zandalari paladin

The rest are just kinda there. But these are the ones I currently use in Shadowlands