LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

“Yup… Thought so.”
/giggle

Fans just call it the B52 as in B52 Bomber.

Capcom was being hella cheeky by surprising us with them in this game so I can respect that

1 Like

“Oh… The Jet, not the Band.”
/giggle

affirmed gay noises

2 Likes

/wave
/smile

“Finally finished with Chapter 5 in Arden. WONDERFUL Story!!!”
/happy grin

4 Likes

Any good [A] guilds out there looking for a Holy Paladin? Would love to find a guild to raid in TBC with. My ideal raid times would start around 8pm PST. It would be awesome to find a great group of people to relive all the glory of TBC raiding with!

1 Like

“Classic TBC, or Timewalking?”

Classic TBC :slight_smile:

I’m excited to see this :hugs:

“What server are you on?”

“It’s so well done. I enjoyed myself.”
/grin

Regular game or ptr ?

1 Like

“Retail. It’s the part with the Unicorn and the Stag.”

Search in Realm forum or guild recruitment forum.

Those two are so sweet. It’s sad that their sacrifice really didn’t do as much as they hoped. Their home will take ages to recover. Or it’ll likely just fester in insanity.

( Also lol Moonberry thinking a smooch will help the curse. She’s like “Yay my otp is here!” )

2 Likes

“It was a well done piece, for sure.”

I like it when blizz dabbles in the bittersweet. A nice middle ground between ridiculously sappy and “Holy crap this is DARK”

A lot of Pandaria for example was DARK yet it still had the bubbly happy bits to kinda help players decompress

1 Like

“I love Panda Land. I am glad I get to see the Veil restored.”
/smile

Same. Even if we have to sometimes see N’zoth’s leftovers. Was still nice to see that water again. It was pretty in MoP and it’s sad that if you do that quest where you get a glimpse of the vale from a Jinyu npc it’s destroyed. Where if you played before Garrosh ruined it the vale was lovely.

1 Like

“I started in Cata. I got to see it from the beginning.”
/happy smile

1 Like