LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

This also sounds nice.

I’m having a glass of rosé atm but that is my go to drink too.

1 Like

I’d just be happy with more tents out there.

1 Like

That ain’t cool Daddy

Welcome back!

1 Like

/hugs
/giggle

1 Like

Oof do you know how hard it is to get fruit to grow in the telogrus rift? Everything will have to be imported. You can have your fruit flavoured slushies, but it’s gonna cost you!

1 Like

Oh believe me they already have cost me plenty.

2 Likes

There we go. GZ

https://ptr.wowhead.com/news/special-rainbow-effects-added-to-flawless-amethyst-baubleworm-10-000-polished-322010

Oh HECK yeah!

Thankfully in Shadowlands I’ve been doing the pet battles so I have about 2K charms after buying a lot of pets already.

I was hoping to trade them in for rare candy - But alas. Rainbow battle pet!

But your panda is adorable. I would love a pandaren girlfriend ngl. A worgen or vulpera girlfriend or boyfriend would also be nice

1 Like

I’m a trans boy and I really really enjoyed that they took away the paywall for changing genders. I started playing the game before I came out so a lot of my characters were girls and it really, really sucked not being able to change it. So I’m glad that finally became a thing in SL. Just thought I’d share this :smile:

6 Likes

This will obviously be old news but when I saw their stance on taking the paywall for changing genders away at the time (and still does) made me smile and think they made the right decision and sent the right message moving forward by doing so and your story proves that as well.

1 Like

Ohh I want that
Is there a source yet?

Nvm see it now

1 Like

To which I can only say…are you ready? Are you sure? Okay, here goes…

Welcome to the Patriarchy, my friend.

passes you two fingers of Tullamore Dew IN A DIRTY GLASS, a box of Macanudo cigars, a girlie mag from 1973, a 90" LED tv with nothing but football channels, a manual on how to set the clock on a VCR, a Hot Wheels '57 Chevy, and a Barcalounger chair with a built in freezer

2 Likes

I’m so glad they changed it as well!

2 Likes

Hey! I don’t know if anyone else has read it but like…I just wanted to give some props to the people writing the lore books recently.
Because…they’re sticking in queer characters rather unabashedly. Goodness in Shadows Rising, we meet a man who reunited with his husband during the Arathi meeting. And that’s in like…the first ten pages.
And it’s just something that’s slipped in - used like a normal plot device tbh in the context we find the guy in.
(Spoilers)

Basically Anduin and Shaw run into this guy and he’s down on his luck. He’s living in westfall and barely making ends meet - and he’s an emotional wreck - and when he sees Anduin he flips out. He talks about how he went to Arathi, expecting to be repulsed, but instead he found his husband still…the same, even under the rot and stuff. He’s really upset because he feels like had hope given to him, only to have it snatched away permanently by Sylvanas - it adds a lot more pressure on Anduin to act and find her. It’s a moment that made me feel and just…ugH it was good. Anduin and Shaw end up helping to make sure that he’s given some help to get back on his feet and…it’s just nice to see these characters doing something too.

(END SPOILERS)

Basically I’m just happy to see that like…Blizzard writers can, and DO write stuff into this while still kinda pushing the story along like they’ve gotta. Heck I still can’t wait for the Flynn/Shaw book to come out bc like…it’s got all their little personal notes!!!

Hooooopefully we get even more stuff - like the Night Warrior couple - but…maybe even a lil more developed. :relaxed:

4 Likes

“Greetings!!! How are all my friends doing?”
/grin

1 Like

Doing alright. Monster Hunter got a update and a monster that wasn’t in any of the hype trailers for it is there so it’s just like “surprise” then the monster proceeds to dive bomb you because that’s seriously what it does

The fact they nickname it “Party Crasher” in this game is so fitting lol

2 Likes

“I wonder if his name is ALSO a hint to something.”
/ponders
/giggle

I keep calling it beetlejuice lol

1 Like