LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Yes I am running with some of my friends. If I don’t trip into a rabbit hole.

3 Likes

unfortunately I probably won’t be able to. I got a stream to attend to. Send me some screenshots if you can :heart:

I may be able to make it! I just saw it’s at 9 p.m. est.

I have 5 accounts so I can make 5 trolls with 5 different colors of hair! :smiley:

Edit: I’m here if you see trolls in a line with colors in the name, that’s me.

3 Likes

I’ll be coming provided I don’t forget while I’m doing laundry

Edit: oop I missed it :skull:

1 Like

Of course, I’ll continue posting them because I love giving my feedback. Sure, some of the threads get flagged, but they are always promptly restored. Thankful that the mods and Blizzard dont censor peoples opinions :blush:

Can someone help me out? I know its been posted before but how do I ignore a poster on mobile?

i hope everyone’s month has had as little corporate pandering as possible.

Stay safe and stay cool out there and i hope yall have an amazing summer. :heart:

Was it fun? :smiley:

Same. Time unfortunately just didn’t line up with my schedule.

1 Like

On a phone or tablet you mean?

Tap on them and hit the “View Activity” option. You should see a little Person looking symbol next to the Word “Normal” with a drop down arrow. Tap that, select Muted or Ignored and then tell it how long you want to do the action for. Use “Forever” if you never want to see them again.

If they’re hidden you’ll have to go to your Preferences, change the Account drop down to Users, then look for your Ignored and Muted section there tap +Add and type their name out. It should pop up with some suggestions which will have their server name attached. Once you got the right one showing tap em and they’ll be added.

2 Likes

It was! It was great!

2 Likes

Suddenly have this urge to put that song from The Cranberries on my playlist on full blast

1 Like

I fell behind at the end.

1 Like

Oh no =( yeah there was a big heard of folks that just plowed through

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/941788839440158730/987936835206533130/2022-06-18_1.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/941788839440158730/987936857172086844/2022-06-18_2.png

pics from the running of the trolls.

5 Likes

:smiley: thanks!

1 Like

I seen him on other threads, he does the same stuff on every topic lol

How is everyone tonight?

5 Likes

Pretty good, got outside and socialized with people at a furry gathering.

Not a fan of being sun burned but it was worth.

How are you?

3 Likes

I just finished playing Mount and Blade Warband after almost what 9 months? Nice to run my kingdom again. Had to settle a dispute between my vassles.

Been trying to get my kingdom into a somewhat not suffering state economically as we just got out of war with two other factions. Nice for the other kings to recoginze “Hey I have a right to be queen now.” lol. (If you start a rouge kingdom they kind of snub you until you prove yourself.)

4 Likes

This is the game. It is medieval simulator turned to the max lol. They are working on the sequel and it’s in early access but well anytime they make a major patch they wipe your progress.

4 Likes