LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Eh only female character I could play nowadays in other video games would be femshep in mass effect. The rest pokes at the dysphoria in my head so I stick to playing dudes.

Well yea thatā€™s a pretty solid reason

Thankfully my female toons in WoW donā€™t really cause this issue

Well thatā€™s good at least

Youā€™re not missing much with female in MH anyway

Alotta the endgame stuff is always too revealing and looks too weeby

At least the layered armor stuff is good in world, and I think rise has it as well

Only layered armor I see is in the dlc shop for rise

Oof

Hopefully they add it in, cuz I really liked that feature in world

After G/Master rank, just could grind mats and unlock layered sets of anything, Iā€™d hate to see that go

Im sure itll be a thing eventually.

Iā€™m just going with what I think looks cool like the Pukei Pukei set. Also I just like poison themed things in this game so far.

Iā€™m so used to ignoring status stuff cuz GS doesnā€™t use it well at all lol

And Iā€™ve always been function > Form in MH, gotta max dem perks, so the layered armor was a godsend to me

Also quick question, is Great Jaggi in the game? Cuz Iā€™ve seen jaggia in a video, but Iā€™ve been avoiding reading anything about it so I donā€™t spoil things

Not the great version. Just Jaggi and Jaggia

Aw, itā€™s been so long without him

I donā€™t know why I love him so much, but I do

Since Iā€™m new I figured every monster in the game works like Pokemon fans. ANY Pokemon can have that one super fandom. I noticed a few of the monsters in rise were given excited fan reactions. Wonā€™t say who since youā€™re trying to avoid too many spoilers

I wish Dodogama was in this game.

Yea thatā€™s true, theyā€™re all loved

Except khezu

He is innocent of everything and deserves everyoneā€™s love

1 Like

That chonky boy is what got me curious about the series.

Well okay and this video

1 Like

HH mains do not get enough respect

Joining a random online hunt and seeing that weapon icon just confirms youā€™re in for a good time

Iā€™m a little baby HH user now. Still getting used to the bonks but at least Iā€™m getting baby steps

Ive tried multiple times to learn it

But itā€™s just not my cup of tea

Apparently they simplified it a little in Rise. From what I gathered anyway

Now I admit I have complained in the obvious bait threads but this one is actually kind of chill and do like the direction youā€™ve tried to steer this one .

5 Likes

I have to figure out how to connect my switch to my pc and try rise, it looks like a lot of fun.

I canā€™t play my switch anymore connected to my tv. I get to comfy sitting in the recliner and nod off

This. I want this so bad.

Really opening up jewelry and such as well would be nice.

3 Likes