LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Those two do get confused to often. Equity would be a far better way for all but it tends to go against all that our lovely capitalist loving country stands for. Well my capitalist loving country as some on these forums are from others.

I was actually serious to a degree. One day for all instead of each with their own holiday. But I guess if we could agree on one day we wouldn’t need it to begin with. So back to your special holiday of hidden bias to others.

I don’t think it’s unfair for there to be 11 months of constant heteronormative celebration and one month of LGBTQIA+ celebration.

5 Likes

Why is this allowed on a World of Warcraft forum?

Today on the forums I saw someone making really gross takes about fearing children (who have no business on a game for teen +) turning LGBT+ from being exposed to LGBT+ content.

:grimacing:

1 Like

Oh geeze.

Someone should tell them that LGBTQ+ people play WoW.

Like, is it me? Am I the one telling them, or is this more a short straw situation?

4 Likes

Okay? That still doesn’t explain how it relates to WoW in anyway.

2 Likes

delete pls

We’re talking about LGBTQ+ Stories and Themes within WoW with the LGBTQ+ people who play this game.

It’s 2 dots king. Real easy to connect :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It relates to WoW players and a feeling of representation in the game. Or is there another reason you play a human character?

1 Like

I mean I guess that’s fair, it’s just this kind of post will only create further drama and hatred. I have no issue with having gay characters in game, I myself am Bi. It just feels like this sort of discussion shouldn’t really be happening on a game forum.

Tell that to the trolls that made bait threads about it.

2 Likes

It might be ending soon. As they recently are cracking down on in game chat, I see a forum change in the future.

Gota find a gentle way to not offend the over sensitive. If it just looks like an overhaul on all forms of chat content then no one will feel targeted.

I count you in as part of the alphabet soup mafia.

You already do for most of life

Also there are straight people in the lgbt. Straight trans people. Also Intersex people

Christ yall say the same thing it gets so boring. We’re just chilling.

6 Likes

Seriously, we were all just having a good time but I guess some people just can’t help themselves >.>

Anyway - They not worth the time.

Anyone played 9.1 PTR yet? I saw a small thing that Tyrande’s story keeps going. Does this mean we get to see more from Q&T?

IDK If I’ll log in but I might just to poke around

2 Likes

I’m not sure yet - but I’ve played through most of the available 9.1 storyline (Least before renown :joy:) And atm I don’t really know where we go with her.

It’s telling that people come into this thread to complain but none of them are complaining in the cat thread despite it being actually off topic. It’s never even been reported.

4 Likes

Well after my stupid panic attack last night ( i tried to get a vaccine appointment. Got one. Had a gigantic surge of anxiety so I cancelled it. I felt really stupid in “panic mode” with Mom seeing me like that. ) I comfort bought these cute elf ears to wear in monster hunter. Well. “Wyverian” but cmon they’re wyvern elves basically.

There’s ridiculously cute “girly” weapons if you farm the right materials so I’m just having a giggle at being this pretty little elf twink absolutely demolishing monsters.

This is why I wish WoW had better customization that didn’t include gendered haircuts. It’s way more fun to just let your players go bonkers.

4 Likes

Because LGBTQ+ are a paying part of the community of wow players.

If you don’t want to read the thread specifically created for them to chill, I suggest you mute it.

3 Likes

I always end up picking girl to play in MH just cuz they get like battle skirts in every set and that amuses me

Plus they usually have at least 1 super angry sounding voice

Also yes to this, there’s so many male/female haircuts that would look fantastic if opened up