LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

“To all of my friends, who are feeling oppressed…”

“…Never Give Up! Never Surrender!!!”

/salute

3 Likes

Actually went to a protest yesterday. A local jeweler decided to post some colorful anti LGBT+ language to the digital sign that advertises to the road they are on. Local gov people decided to not do anything about it :confused:

1 Like

“Well, you know what they say…”

“If you don’t stand up, and give your Voice a chance, NO ONE will ever hear you.”
/salute
/hugs
/dance
/understanding smile

2 Likes

“Did I say something wrong? If so, I deeply apologize.”
/sad eyes

1 Like

I sort of came out tonight. I put my orientation as what I feel it is, on a dating website. I don’t expect much will happen, or anyone will see it but. Ya. Feels kinda good.

8 Likes

You’re fine. I’ve just been asleep all day because of the pain from my outing yesterday is all.

2 Likes

Always remember, it’s ok if you’re not ready.

Small steps. I love this for you and hope it leads to happyness.

7 Likes

How is Rise anyway?

I’ve been hearing mixed opinions

Stuff like monsters are way easier, but crafting is also less of a chore, and the end game launched without an ending n stuff

I’m a total noob so I can’t answer for monster difficulty.

Magnamalo whupped everyones butt in the demo he was in lol so I wouldn’t say things are too easy. Maybe to vets but those montages with him were still really funny.

edit I forgot mods don’t like videos with language so lemme just take that out

Fair enough

Im probably still gunna wait on the PC release cuz my buddy who enjoys the series as well doesnt have a switch

Still getting use to the melee in this game. I miss a lot lol. Can handle the bow at least. Still trying to practice other weapons

I’m all about the GS

Mostly cuz I didn’t read stuff in the first game I played and never learned how to change weapons

That’s like the og weapon I heard.

I think I goof a lot in melee because I’m pushing forward when I try to attack. Since that’s so ingrained in my brain with other video games

Hoi - I don’t wanna bring this up in GD because I know it’ll get flagged all to heck - but like…the reserved words thing.

I’m so bloody happy for it. :relaxed: Like…I know it’s not really gonna change people’s minds and all - but it’s nice that this isn’t a space where crap like slurs and other stuff gets to be tossed around.

I’m kinda curious to see where things go. And…a wee bit happy for the change as a general move on blizz’s part. :relaxed: (Least as far as I know.)

4 Likes

Its pretty sus how mad people are getting over the fact they can’t be racist/etc

5 Likes

It really is. :frowning: But hey - taking a stance is the first part of making a change, y’know?

Stance taken. :relaxed:

How’s everyone holding up? I made thee grave mistake of buying game time a month before finals (with the new change too!) :sob: So alas, my warrior’s stuck sitting in Revendreth.

(Also Malg I love your new look!)

1 Like

Grats on coming out. I’m glad it feels good to get it off your chest.

1 Like

Baby steps my dude. If you ever feel like slipping back into the closet sometimes that’s fine. No shame in that imo. Especially if you’re in dodgy living situations. ( my bigot of a grandma was a snoop so I guess I was mega paranoid in my teens about this stuff )

2 Likes

Forget pride and all this representation junk, I got it all figured out for everyone equally.

Make June 9th the everyone holiday. Cuz who doesn’t benefit from 6/9.

At first I was going to talk about how people typically want equity not equality then I read the next sentence and laughed slightly.