“To All My Friends… Know that I love each and every one of you.”

/smile

3 Likes

“Sing It With Me, Friend!!!”

/hugs
/dance

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m actually waiting for my re download of the game to finish lmao, listening to Family Affair by Mary J Blige because this YouTuber I like threw this lavish wedding yesterday and the song was playing when people were getting to the reception on their instagram story and its been stuck in my head ever since.

I’m excited to experience the little story in the Night Fae? Idk my details are fuzzy but I heard there is some LGBTQ oriented story line?

2 Likes

“I am just having a Musical Saturday Morning. Listening to some old favorites.”

“I am working on that one myself. Yes, they do, and I am looking forward to enjoying it.”

1 Like

“Sitting here digging some of my fave Sly and the Family Stones Songs, I got an idea…”

“We should have a Rainbow Day Event. Not just LGBTQ, not just Straight, not Black, White, or what have you, but a Celebration of The Human Race. Rainbow Day Event. I think Cyndi Lauper would love that one too.”
/grin

“In Game, it could be called World Rainbow Day. FOR JUST ONE DAY… ALL PvP will be turned off, even NPCs. Any Alliance could go party in the Horde Cities, and Horde could go party in Alliance Cities. Both Factions can talk to each other, and no killing.”
/grin

Some advice.

I’m straight but trying to get friendly with LGBTQ+, may I stay around? Is there any cis woman here?

“I am straight, but married.”

“Welcome to the conversation.”
/smile

Thanks, I’ll be getting a lot of use out of this video.

statistically speaking, probably yeah

1 Like

I mean, I have :slight_smile:

IDK why my first thought was the old Mario Party games where you had to spin the joystick and youd burn your palm…

But seriously, hope you feel better soon

1 Like

And pronouns are one of those things where of implemented the game will respect pronouns. Pronouns may go in tooltips and people who care might take advantage of that but those that don’t care will be fine.

1 Like

TRP3 has pronoun entries now from what I’ve been seeing recently.

1 Like

Yes. And that’s nice but the game doesn’t read the TRP pronouns to decide what pronouns to make NPCs use.

1 Like

I would like to extend my support and well-wishes to this excellent and heartwarming thread. I am not a member of the LGBT community myself but I have read extensively about the challenges the community faces.

1 Like

Oh that one. Yeah Nintendo got in trouble for that one actually. I can’t remember the super specifics however.

1 Like

Today I went to the farmer’s market and got fresh local honey made on the outskirts of town.

Good stuff.

There was a flag shop and they had a rainbow flag. I eyed it as I walked by.

3 Likes

I always mean to go to the farmers markets in my area but I have this issue where if I don’t need to work the next day I just stay up till 4 am and then sleep until like 2 and most of them close by noon.

Basically I don’t have a lot of control of my sleep schedule is what I am saying. lol

2 Likes