LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Nah I’m kind of an oblivious idiot at first I realized when he posts daily

This didn’t age well.

5 Likes

See if he genuinely cared he wouldn’t be able to pull it off. A successful troll requires changing your stance to whatever annoys the other guy the most, when you’re actually upset about something you have actual things that you believe.

Kind of seems like he cares some of his posts are funny the reach he will go to for BM

So after having brunch with 4 lesbians and 1 straight lady, I can confirm that none of them care for what a bunch of pixels has to say about their lives. Clarity for you all.

Thank you for your story. I’m sure people have a lot to ponder on.

That was sarcasm if it wasn’t clear.

2 Likes

tbf for something to age poorly it has to be good to start with.

1 Like

Oh it was not lost, it was indicative of how pixel lives do not matter. Hope your pixel life improves though.

1 Like

I hope your life improves too, friend.

My life is fine pixel, it is the echo chamber of general chat that is concerning.

1 Like

He says, on general chat.

Perhaps your brunch friends can help you find clarity on the matter.

4 Likes

They did, but were too busy laughing that a teen rated game forum chat would attempt to support them by insisting on mega threads for them.

1 Like

Man, seems like they find it really silly to participate in these threads.

1 Like

Really scraping the barrel for conversational topics were you?

5 Likes

Me, at brunch with my friends who don’t play WoW: “Hey, can I tell you all about this video game forum?”

15 Likes

Well someone has to tell u “folks” that echo chambers are not necessary. But please dont let me stop you fighting the good fight on behalf of the good fight people, the good fight people, the good fight people.

I’m going to brunch with my friends soon. I’m doing my eyeliner now. How should I approach the subject of random and useless brunch topics? I’m asking an expert.

8 Likes

You should simply be playing wow when they arrive and be an ally. You can be an ally cant you pixel? Then you can elaborate on the good work mega threads in games do to support their rent, promotion prospects and over all quality of life. Easy.

As a straight individual, I do think I can be an ally, yes. Please, tell me more about this invigorating brunch you had about video game echo chambers.

3 Likes