LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Thank you kindly.

2 Likes

“Ever seen a Cow with Horns? I have.”
/smile

1 Like

That doesn’t have anything to do with anything, neither does your magical all knowing invisible man in the sky.

Maybe you should stop shoving jesus down people’s throats.

4 Likes

“I have to admit, I believe in a Higher Power, but I see it as more like The Force.”
/shy smile

1 Like

“I wish I could see your whole transmog. What I do see looks great.”

1 Like

Lots of animals in nature prove otherwise so nice try

3 Likes

“Hey Rosen! Welcome back.”
/pounce
/huggle
/happy grin

Ello. Still around just playing monster hunter.

1 Like

“How’s that going?”

Good. It’s just my hand / arm hurts from playing too much lol.

1 Like

“Try Theraworx.”

That’s for legs yeah?

1 Like

“Muscles, period.”

“I use it on my shoulder and arm, when I do my Physical Therapy.”

Ah. Checked our cabinet. Don’t got that. But I got advil so that’ll help.

I just tend to grip things hard. So having a death grip on a Switch just wrecks me lol. I have the same problem when I draw. Just holding onto that pencil for dear life no matter how many times I try to shake my hand and get it to relax

1 Like

“I know that feeling well.”

“Get yourself some Aspercreme. Apply it before you draw. It will help a TON. Rub it in well, let it absorb for a bit, then wash your hands, so you don’t get it on the paper.”

I think I like Monster Hunter Rise because that feedback loop you get with WoW is sped up. You know. Gear up to beat the raid then raid better with the gear you get from that.

Monster Hunter is that just on fast forward lol. I’m not even sure I’m doing great damage on my Bow but dangit it makes the serotonin go bonkers.

Well except for this monster I’m farming online. The weak spots that let me do extra damage are kinda hard to hit so I just fire everywhere else

1 Like

I don’t know what constitutes intersex options, just like what constitutes transgender options.

I think two additions would be better choices: A pronoun drop-down and a body sliders.

Pronouns would allow characters to specify their pronouns. By default the pronouns would align with character check but users could choose they/them or the opposite pronouns from character sex. Because it defaults, people who don’t care don’t have to do anything and may overlook it entirely for minimal whining.

Body sliders would be great not just for making characters who can be masculine, feminine, or androgynous. It would allow people to make characters that look the way they like.

It might take some graphics engine work but making mesh rig to body shapes is technology that exists and has for years. If amateur modelers can make mesh that works with body sliders on stuff like Second Life I’m sure Blizzard can figure it out.

2 Likes

It’s a bit silly but I do sometimes wish sliders existed just so I could give Rosenivy a little bit of hip. I know not all transmen keep some semblance of their former hip shape. I just thought it would be neat since I still got my girl hips. To their credit, they are handy when I’m holding things and can rest something on them as I walk.

3 Likes

:hugs:

Hey Cyndilou it’s nice to see you supporting this thread too!! I have been playing other games mostly, not sure if I want to do things past just get my priest to 60 but who knows I’m going to take him to Night Fae.

2 Likes

Both a pronoun drop-down and body sliders would be a wonderful idea. I especially like the idea of a pronoun drop-down. Mainly because of how important they can be and the impact that they can have. It is such a simple way of telling some one that you see them for who they are. That you except them for who they are. It doesn’t matter what you are seeing on the outside, you see them as who they really are. To me someone who is normally not excepted because of my emotional disabilities. Having just the simplest of varications that you are indeed excepted as you makes a world of difference.

6 Likes