LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Yeah, the wait must really sting.

2 Likes

Update. Pizza acquired. It good.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Watching clips of this show out of curiosity. Imagine my surprise at a familiar voice.

1 Like
2 Likes

I absolutely love the Owl House. Would heavily recommend.

2 Likes

So there is a twerking among us emoji that my guild really likes on our discord.

I found a discord bot that makes mosaic images using said twerking among us player.

So I took the rainbow wow logo I made, edited it a little, and did a thing.

We might use it tonight for our get in the car we’re going raiding post because we’re going to be doing the Lords of Dread fight that has an among us mechanic.

Here it is.

14 Likes

That’s really mesmerizing. :astonished:

3 Likes

Things have been bad. Got a thesis and essay to submit next week, and an exam, and then guess what happened… got sick. Have been low on sleep for the past 3 days and I kinda want to break down cause I’ve been trying so hard to tell myself I’m not bothered but I am. I just really want to get better and eat some McDonalds… god…

1 Like

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Just wanted to spread some love!

2 Likes

My math professor thinks he has COVID. So he cancelled class. So I get a brief reprive and three hours of my time back today. (It takes 45 minutes to get from home to classroom and back again plus lecture.) I needed the rest.

2 Likes

From what I saw I do like it. Just not a easy show to get to unless ( distant yar har feedle dee dee noises )

My brain just did the metal gear solid alert noise at Amity’s Dad’s voice lol

I resubbed for a month. Recancelled my sub yesterday as I don’t think I’m interested in shadowlands anymore. I might play some classic but, probably not so, it’s bye bye wow until wotlk release. That’s the plan anyway. I am having fun playing alts. I just don’t want to play endgame.

I found a few guilds. They’re all alright. I like the idea of making my own guild and building it up but, I might save that aspiration for dragonflight, or wotlk. Whatevs. Good to see familiar faces in here.

Ummmm. Idk what else to say, cheers!

1 Like

(Dana is the creator of the show and the URL in the screenshot is the most popular… less than legit streaming site for the show)

Oh I’m aware of that site lol.

Honestly I don’t blame even Dana wanting to pirate. She’s not too pleased with Disney and I understand that lol

1 Like

I am checking on this thread for the first time in a few months. (Merlina.) How have things been.

I do plan on using this toon from now on as I plan on changing my name to Alice so I just want to. Also it is Wonderland themed so it fits. I am defending this a little bit because my mom kind of gave me crap over wanting to call myself Alice and thinking I am just changing my name willy nilly.

But ya I do plan on contacting people who can help me legally change my name here in the next few days as it is becoming akward for me to use my old name at doctors offices and such.

Anyways cheers and have a nice night.

1 Like

Hello beauties!how is everyone doing today? :rainbow: :rainbow_flag: :blush: I can’t wait until next month, I plan on going with my bf to a new city to celebrate pride. Going to be so much fun! I hope gas prices get better soon

Scared for the future and if/when I meet the woman I want to spend my life with that I will actually be able to marry.

So not really good with everything going on in the world atm.

What made you lose interest?
For me, I enjoy the art style of the Shadowlands, but I just don’t feel very invested in the story.

2 Likes

Say you want special treatment without saying you want special treatment