LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

(Lady Cyndi Lou listens, with intense wonder in her eyes…)
“Go on.”
/grin

2 Likes

Heh I was just having fun with a lgbt version of Goliath and Eliza from Gargoyles.

Altho with Rosenivy he’s weird. He’s got touch aversion and yet is also touch starved so there’s times where its like he’s flip flopping between that.

His incubus is at least helping with that. He had more romantic feelings with Draven than wanting anything physical.

It also just makes me giggle imagining his incubus trying to snuggle and Rosenivy is just “What in the world is this?” about it. He’s a work in progress with that lol. I just giggle at him being blushy / frazzled

2 Likes

“I wish I could give you likes, but I am out for the night.”

2 Likes

He’s just a fun outlet for all my weird feelings about physical contact.

1 Like

“I totally get that.”

2 Likes

Zan’s basically a dad to everything so he would give Rosen a safe platonic hugs and stuff.

2 Likes

“I feel like a Mother to everyone.”
/smile

2 Likes

Zan just reminds me of this footage of a first time tiger parent

Just constantly walking around and trying to gather up the babies but the babies are being dumb dumbs.

3 Likes

“That Mother needs to dig a pit, and make a Play Pen for those Furbies.”
/lol

3 Likes

Suddenly realize how this will effect my lordaeronian paladin whose paladin teacher turned into a death knight shortly after telling her to gather who she could and flee to SW literally two days before Arthas returned to Capital City.

2 Likes
  1. That’s canon.
  2. David Attenborough is bae.
2 Likes

Really tired of this thread being hidden last reply was 4 days ago. Edit: seems I was wrong it is not hidden

Most of the time when its hidden then the mods are just cleaning it up

In case any of ya’ll wanna listen to what I’m listening to

3 Likes

I’m tired of the concern trolls again already. Reckon it’s time I send Blizzard another letter about it.

1 Like

Be neat to see some lgbtqia+ stories in DF. Hope they include a few.

5 Likes

And why is that

6 Likes

How is everyone here doing today :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Why not?

I’d like a proper ratio of the gender and sexual spectrum represented in game. Like it is in real life.

Makes the fantasy world more accurate to what it would be if it were real.

Not only that it helps to embolden disenfranchised minorities in real life through positive interactions in video game media.

4 Likes

Even a barely cogent Google search disproves that in half a second. Lol

If you’re not interested in this conversation and are afraid of the lgbtqia+ community I recommend…

It’s OK to let people exist.

7 Likes