LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

I said

Meaning ,I hope Blizzard has elevated some underrepresented people into higher positions.

Eh… whatever. Find something to be upset about if you’d like.

1 Like

Love how anytime I see a blue circle with a double digit number by this thread I can know its because someone came in and tried to start crap.

9 Likes

It’s great because they in the end are the ones that accidentally keep this thread they hate so much alive. Threads dead and then someone starts drama and revives it for us.

You? you came in accusing folks of having a superiority complex and now you are mad.

5 Likes

Organized religion can be really nasty. Sorry you dealt with that.

I recognize this is a southern thing. But it’s easy to just say something else instead of using gendered terms. I use things like, “thank you very much. Right away. My pleasure.”

Bears are great.

And if I was born with a male brain in a female body due to hormone level changes in utero, am I a man or a woman? What makes a man? What makes a woman?

6 Likes

This doesn’t seem to be anti-LGBTQ or for straight people at all.

If I was to pick a favorite SL NPC it would be Draka

Thank you for the kind response.

To my knowledge, it is a myth about having a male brain in a female body, for example. The brains are very distinct.

It’s pretty cool when you can have polar opposite views but still respect each other and try to understand.

One can be secular and have a religious cult like mentality

If you edit a post within a certain amount of time from posting, no edit icon gets added.

3 Likes

The normal behavior of the forms is to allow people to edit their posts within the first five minutes of posting without it showing the icon. That allows for people to reread their posts after they post them and find any typos and fix them without it showing an edit.

However the form also edits out quote text if you are responding to someone else and instantly puts an edit icon on it.

This is how the software behaves.

This nonsense is an attempt at gaslighting. It’s not going to work on me.

2 Likes

I know. I control the edit buttons bro. I can manipulate the blizzard databases from my home.

I do not get why you don’t just report the thread?

Go to the first post. Hit the flag button. Make a selection.

It’s easy.

1 Like

Well of course I did.

Then why are you still here?

2 Likes

Hmm.

Life is too short to get upset or to endlessly defend yourself again someone who won’t hear you out.

I do struggle with all this but I don’t want to hate ppl.

You can have polar opposite views and respect! Unless you’re like me and stop respecting when someone gets ugly to you.

bc I’m a weirdo that likes bears and gets tattoos and it’s the end of the world to my religious family. And ppl giving you :poop: for trivial things like that sucks.

I’m off to eat and poke around on WoW.

Xo

Smells of Freudian slip and you meant what you actually said before you edited it and realized it didn’t look good on you.

4 Likes

Well, because I was having a nice conversation when I got here and not getting abused. I actually kind of enjoyed it and having rational, logical discussions with others.

EDIT: It actually didn’t really go to crap until you started openly being aggressive.

My man is just sealioning now.

10 Likes

Calling out your nonsense, your ad hominems, and gaslighting is not abuse.

If you don’t want to face consequences, you should mute the thread and be on your way.

It’s not hard.

2 Likes

I tend to get ugly with people who are being ugly and am chill with people who are chill.

If I point out why something is problematic and someone gets ugly, then I get ugly because I have no tolerance for nonsense.

One problem is that I write in a very formal and very aggressive way because that’s how I was taught to write. And people assume that the tone of my text as being hostile and malicious and angry when in fact I’m usually a little amused with people.

I don’t actually get angry very often, especially online.

3 Likes