LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

I gotta say, this is still such a great opening. I love everything about it. :heart:

Speaking of McQueen, Spielberg is going to do a movie about the character Frank Bullet. Kinda interested. Especially if it’s got some really good cinematography and great cars.

Oh, and the GR Corolla was just unveiled and it’s pretty darn cool. :hugs:

Congrats! Also, love the use of kachowed. lol

Not me a Blood Elf fan fascinated w every bit of elf story suddenly deciding dragons are too high fantasy for me

We have the opposite problem.

Several of our allied guilds disbanded and we wound up with 28 people, with another 5 inquiring about joining.

Cars was the running meme of last tier. The tier before that was the term cloaca. The current one is tacking the p word for cat without the p on the end of random words.

2 Likes

lol I thought I might have been geeking out about Cars and cars a bit much.:sweat_smile: Now I’m just giggling at the word cloaca because it’s fun to say.

For some reason one of our Mary Jane loving resto druids agreed it’s fun to say and speculated that the stoneborne have them.

1 Like

I love these guys, we should hang out.

Also, curses for being out of likes.

1 Like

Well that’s a mental image since I paired up Rosenivy and Draven XD

Granted they were mostly asexual together. ( like 90 percent asexual, 10 percent naughty )

There were also discussions about his buff legs. Especially his upper legs. The cloaca thing was kind of trolling those discussions.

Because I’m an older internet nerd, I feel that this is an important not april fools thing to share, ten glorious minutes of wrestleman

2 Likes

Ah. Strongbad.

Whenever I see the word baleeted, I hear it in his voice.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I once made a parody of the del taco logo with demon hunters in mind because one of my housemates (who no longer can play due to myestinia gravis and a hand injury) loves del taco and played a DH.

Fel taco.

3 Likes

I got news. I was selected for a thousand dollar scholarship for being active in my campus LGBT+ community.

:tada:

11 Likes

Thats awesome! Congratulations!

5 Likes

Congrats :partying_face:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPRmVh8WQAghukr?format=jpg&name=large

this script floating around was made for teachers in Florida in response to the florida bill lol.

There’s so much crazy going on in the world today.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Ah, malicious compliance

3 Likes