LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Yeah, that’s what it says before it goes away. Always makes me think of watching something to disappear and it always does so when your not looking. Like the light in a fridge. lol

What does a sea lion smell like? :thinking: Cool name, btw. Although now I’m picturing a Geo Prizm.

Is this whole entire thread an elaborate April Fool’s joke? It feels like it to me.

/moo :cow2:

2 Likes

yes we made this thread months ago for one stupid day out of the entire year

you caught us

7 Likes

I knew it!

:cow:

Yeah it’s certainly going to be harder to find out what’s going on after the fact.

I was just trying multiple sources.

I figure it has to be somewhere in the middle

Not everything is a situation where you have two opposing sides flanking a reasonable middle.

Sometime you have a broad group of people just doing their own thing, living and letting live, and an extreme group that has a problem with that. Yes, some of the broad group might react more than others, but when you have a case of letting people live as they want (which is not hurting anyone else) and working to support people people who need some help, and then an out group that is trying really hard to interject themselves in a negative way into other people’s lives to make it harder or illegal to live as themselves, it’s not a case where there’s really a reasonable middle to be found.

To take it to an extreme, most people don’t kill other people for sport. And I don’t think you can say there’s a reasonable middle on that subject. Sometimes you have just a position that’s agreeable to most people, but with opposition from some. Like in this topic, I don’t think there’s any serious equivalent to the people who want to ban say homosexual behavior, there’s no one who is taken in any way serious who is advocating to make straight relationships illegal and force people to form homosexual pairings only.

2 Likes

The alphabet mafia strikes again.

1 Like

Hey no need to be a complete jerk here

It’s too late, we already poisoned them all with the alphabet spaghettio’s years ago. It’s only a matter of time until they all become minions of the great alphabet empire :b:

5 Likes

I hit 40 and now have faster flying, I’m kind of not a fan of Dragonblight so it’s going a bit slow

I’m sure they were joking. Its fine

I was never a fan of dragonblight, it feels so slow.

I don’t … ducks for cover care for (about?) the dragons in WoW lol, though to be fair being only half way through Heavensward in ffxiv I don’t much care for their dragons either.

I dont know the regulars here
Sorry if they are one.

I just saw someone call lgbt alphabet people and got annoyed

Yeah but they were responding to my joke response so eh no harm done

Have you heard of our lord and savior Lightning McQueen?

Also the guild kachowed the Jailer and got to 3/11 heroic.

4 Likes

I agree if they meant no harm then no harm
But I hope you get where I came from since I didn’t know the context of the joke :slight_smile:

Alphabet mafia is objectively a cool name.

1 Like

I like some of the individual wow dragons, but that’s about the extent of it. Dragonblight overall though is just so bleak and blah.

My guild is finally starting to do heroic as well

Our raiding team got kinda fractured with the elden ring release :sweat_smile: thanks for being douchebags and releasing your patch two days before one of the most anticipated games of 2022 blizzard :anger: