LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

The handle (hand candle) is also very good.

I like the Lady Gaga collaboration better though.

Ah I wasn’t aware of that one since I’m not a big lady gaga listener. Nothing wrong with her or anything. Brain just focuses on other things

Fair enough.

I usually stick to metal myself. Lots of Halestorm and Machinae Supremacy.

Yeah I stick to mostly metal but sometimes pop music is great lol

Halestorm has become one of my favorites.

Yeah my go tos are Rammstein, Oomph ( altho their singer turned into a scum bag and got booted. ) , Eisbrecher, all those neat metal covers by Jonathan Young, Little V. And lately I’ve really enjoyed Ghost. I know some folks don’t consider them metal but eh I try to not focus on all those gatekeepery types

Is wow really bad enough for a thread like this?
Genuine question.

Are things really going that bad players?

What are you talking about exactly

Sadly in the wait a made a thread to explain.
I regret not waiting now as someone did reply

…What?

No seriously what? The heck you trying to say?

I mean I saw no replies so I was impatient and made a thread to gage lgbt acceptance

You couldn’t wait 3 mins? The thread you made was 3 mins ago… your reply here was 3 mins ago :sob:

The reason for this thread was explained many times in this very thread.

Trolls kept making “ohemgee I’m lgbt teehee” threads so people would end up arguing. So someone made this thread as a response to “WHY DONT YOU JUST MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD!?!??!” people

Just because you didn’t see the vile things that were said doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Heck Blizz had to temp pause this thread a few times just so they could comb through the nasty things being said

Also it was 3 freaking minutes. You couldn’t wait?

2 Likes

Nope
I’m very driven by notifications

I know its bad, but I have the world’s shortest attention span

Just a heads up then. The regulars in this thread keep an eye on it. So if you got questions, they will be answered eventually

Good to know.
I don’t know if it comes as a shock or anything, but after last time I was here, I wasn’t banned or anything. The threads still up.

I really do just check out if nothings going on.
I think instant access to everything ruined me lol

1 Like

“Do what I do, I just never close the threads I want to keep an eye on. I have three of them, and I never lose track of them. Plus you can opt to mark this thread as Tracked.”
/smile

1 Like

Apparently I slept thru drama that happened with a trans visibility thread. I swear its like my brain knows ahead of time so its like “Okay NOW I’m gonna let you sleep with no issue”

2 Likes

What drama?
I saw there was a thread, checked it out, saw nothing but positivity, checked out, and then never saw it again

Enough drama that it got locked

I ain’t freaking looking at it knowing that

2 Likes