LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

You know you love it. It could be:

“I’m a barbie girl! In a barbie woooorld”

I’ll stop :rofl:

2 Likes

clears throat

DONT YOU FORGET ABOUT ME

3 Likes

Do… Do I get out of bed to watch Breakfast Club now?! D: you monster!

2 Likes

I could suggest a song but people would hate me.

I could suggest another song though that people might not hate.

5 Likes

Have you seen Adam Lambert + Queen singing "Who wants to live forever " live after the Pulse tragedy?

Edit: spoiler alert. It’s stunning.

1 Like

Same could be said of all wow players tbh anyway you should probably chill

The only thing disgusting here is the hatred you hold in your heart.

1 Like

Well that’s simply objectively false, seeing as currently the LGBTQ+ holds no major power in places that are known to cause problems on the world scale. Can’t really put any world wide tragedies on the LGBTQ+ community, you can put plenty on cis though :wink:

I dunno… glitter. Ever tried to get glitter out of your washing machine? Maybe we are the devil D:

3 Likes

Watch the Colbert performance of it.

2 Likes

It’s very good.

I once saw him in concert. It was just him, his piano, a bald dude, and a line of drums. It was very good.

2 Likes

I love new takes on classic songs, as long as they’re doing it justice (thanks for linking the video :blue_heart: listening again rn :heart_eyes:) had the pleasure of seeing Adam + Queen live a couple years ago in Sydney, was dope.
Disturbed sound of silence from the Conan(?) Show, the Simon and Garfunkel remake, is probably my all time fav

Edit:

How lucky!!

I’m a fan of their cover of Land of Confusion.

1 Like

I’ll have to check it out :slight_smile: I’ll do that now before I catch up on my sleep (I’ve been naughty, stayed up way too long :sweat_smile:)

Cheers for the convo :slight_smile:

Edit: Definitely added to my play list, thanks for showing me!

The video can be a bit triggering, especially with current events. It has visuals of war and corporate greed.

God I wish that were me

I built a guild so I could have a yelling-free way to enjoy content and make friends. It’s been successful.

When everyone shows up we have 28 people and we have more people wanting to join and we don’t have room for them all.

Well if folks are talking Elton John

I still wasn’t too hyped about this album but this was nice

Elton John as a cartoon. I love it.

1 Like

Still impressive he still sounds fantastic at his age