LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

“You have the right to disagree. I, myself, feel perfectly comfortable in here, with my friends, and don’t have a problem with the rules at all.”

2 Likes

“Blizzard has my money. I have no complaint.”
/smile

1 Like

“Why do I care? I pay to play the game. I enjoy playing the game.”

2 Likes

“Not sure what issues you are referring to. Good night. Sleep well.”
/smile

2 Likes

Don’t think they’re sure what issue they’re referring to these days.

They seem quite affected by people just hanging out. Strange.

4 Likes

“Strange indeed. I have never felt uncomfortable, about the rules in here. I am totally straight, happily married, and I LOVE it in here with you all.”
/grin

3 Likes

And here I don’t feel comfortable responding to a post after a few hours if there’s been significant conversation between then and now. Don’t quite get the come back a day later to keep at it.

4 Likes

Anything to keep their weird crusade going I guess.

1 Like

The hobbies some people have

2 Likes

Back to Baine.

I’ll be naming mine Glenn.

2 Likes

Another day on the forums, another day of reading another ton of phobic posts. Y’all this place sucks, lmao

That is a shame, but there’s also a bunch of great people around that keep me coming back

The forums today has been a lot and not in a good way I agree

1 Like

Just report them and move on.

I’m not sure what I’ll name mine yet. Hmm. Well I got awhile to think on it.

1 Like

Oh look despite you claiming you don’t have issues w the LGBTQ+ community and LGBTQ+ stories, you once again are showing that is exactly what your problem is

4 Likes

All gay people aren’t the same.

Representation is important, whether some people find it more so or not or go about it in different ways is irrelevant

I’m not even LGBTQ+ but that is very unsensitive and to be frank very uneducated of you to say. I know you’re probably going to get a time-out but before you do, I hope you see this message. LGBTQ, so l-lesbian, g-gay, b-bisexual, t-transgender, q-genderqueer or questioning. Even a quick google search will tell you what LGBTQ actually means. The fact that you went out of your way to faultily insult a community by comparing it to a crime just shows your ignorance. Please do not bother replying to me if you don’t have anything educated to say. Thank you.

2 Likes

Also the “I have a friend” as if to shield ones self from yikes takes applying to the community the takes are about is not valid.

No one is beyond reproach from takes that are not okay, even members of various minority communities, people can to be corrected and learn