LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

One of the best characters they’ve ever had.

I love her sass at our shaman characters being unable to make portals in legion

1 Like

Ha! I was like ‘right there with you Magatha. Drives me nuts too.’

This was cute so I wanted to share it. Figured the Aro Aces would enjoy it.

I might be a homoromantic asexual but I still resonated with this

3 Likes

That’s a very good video. Fairly validating.

I went through most of my life feeling broken much like what the video talks about.

Yeaaaaah my late teens had a lot of me just crying thinking I was broken because I was numb. I didn’t learn about asexuality til my 20s

But oh god was it so freaking annoying listening to friends cry over teenage relationship drama because my brain was just “UGhHHhH ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL CAN YOU SHUT UP?”

Imo if there’s going to be a tauren warchief it should be Mayla, she’s one of the few examples of Blizzard making a character that’s fairly interesting and feels realistic.

And if they do Mayla they’d have a million excuses to add more Lasan.

Win win.

I’m mainly just griping about how Baine seems to only do stuff for the alliance anymore. And has a tendency to be written doing things like making excuses for why killing Tauren is ok if the Alliance did it.

2 Likes

Definitely agree there.

Flying really changes the whole questing process (thank goodness) because I was getting annoyed otherwise ugh

1 Like

I need to finish all the other quest lines and crap to unlock it but I just can’t motivate myself.

Seems we get rep from the raid so I’ll eventually unlock the legendary without mindlessly grinding the zone.

1 Like

“Hunters were being trained in this frontier town that needed hunters both for food and to fight off the hostile wildlife/locals. That meant it was basically the same as a barracks so I’m totally okay with the fact the Alliance burnt a trading post with like 20 dudes living there to the ground.”

Baine is such an Alliance plant.

1 Like

Ya know the weird thing with Baine? You could ALMOST make him being more alliance focused work.

Like what if he saw the Hordes ways leading to the death of his dad? So part of him wants to distance himself from the faction?

Alliance are weird but they don’t have Mak’gora

2 Likes

I don’t mind him having interactions with them. The problem is the writers only seem to include him in Alliance based storylines. I have trouble of thinking of Baine showing up in many Tauren based quests (I mean, I guess technically there was the heritage quest, but that wasn’t really Tauren based as much as some sort of teaser for shadowlands or such)

Yeah I get ya.

I feel like the issue with that is Cairne issued the Mak’gora and Cairne was the one who stipulated it be to the death and he only died because a tauren broke the rules.

Not to mention, the Mak’gora is the Horde’s way of resolving questions of leadership with someone who outranks you. The Alliance doesn’t have any such mechanism. If tomorrow Anduin started making night elves into Soylent Purple the Alliance members would have no official channel to challenge him.

Also true. Guess thats just how I’d write him if I had to come up with a way for Baine to be more among Alliance.

Since a lot of the time you don’t realize you’re doing something out of trauma until someone points it out. This version of Baine probably has no idea he’s somewhat terrified of the Horde. But he’s conflicted since his parents and people clearly believe in the Horde.

But yeah I wouldn’t trust Blizz to handle this version / idea. They’re so bad at writing trauma

(post deleted by author)

“The Rules are fine.”

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)