LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Let’s face it they never are going to address it. shadowlands has too many things it needed to address Lorewise

Reminds me of this bit in critical role

Just the delivery being similar. “Eh we stabbed the planet, I’ll throw you under a bridge”

( for context, the rest of the party didn’t know a bit of lore about Liam O Briens character until Sam blurted it out here. Until that point only Sam and Marisha knew in character )

1 Like

I’m sorry to say I haven’t watched the legend of vox machina yet.

Eh no rush.

And this is why my RP partner and I largely ignore the Blizzard storylines and write our own.

A group of elven families consisting of several generations, were-bird elves, and Felblood elves, and a bunch of treasure hunter troubleshooter reliquary types living on a deserted island is more interesting to us than… Faction wars and islands with dragons.

I haven’t thought too hard into Rosenivy’s family history. Heck I don’t even have a name for their dad. I’m just not great at that stuff because family trauma tends to resurface if I think about it. So I just focus on other things

When I started Zan I rolled the dice to see how many siblings he had.

I rolled a 6.

Two of his sisters were alive. His brother came back as a DK.

His dad, and his partners’ dad, and his sister and other brother were haunting the house.

The cast found bodies in stasis crystals whose souls had left their bodies. My RP partner decided to have the death knights fleshcraft the bodies to match the ghosts and used magic to stick them in the bodies.

So they’re technically dead but they got better.

New teeth are weird.

Zan’s elder brother is inspired by the song, “Don’t threaten me with a good time.”

Speaking of which I got a new router and I named it “Panic at The Cisco.”

1 Like

Neat. I just imagine Rosenivy had a blood knight for a father. Maybe a high rank one. But I mostly focused on lore as he was questing versus origin stuff. Parts of it are there.

Let me fix this for you on behalf of every orc player

See also: Multiracial relationships. It makes 0 sense that Ogrimmar orcs and Darkspear trolls haven’t had any established relationships yet given how close the two are.

I too love Thrall and accept that correction.

And yes, we need some orc/troll multiracial stuff going on.

I may rename our other router to, “LAN Halen” or “Wu Tang LAN” or “LANtera” or maybe just “No more mister wifi.”

I know we set one of our extenders to, “NCIS food truck.”

I’m still mad they decided to write Garrosh the direction they wrote him, like there was no coming back from it obviously but like why they couldn’t just let his Cata vibe be the vibe I have no idea and we’ve just kept losing Horde leaders since

1 Like

Least he went out like a total chad. I was so conflicted because in my head Rosenivy was fuming seeing him again. A very “Good riddance” when Garrosh was reduced to nothing. Meanwhile me the player is going “WHAT A CHAD”

I’ll just forever never forgive that narrative decision. Idk if you saw Baals post in the story forum about like how lacking their story department / writers are but it doesn’t really feel good for it to come down to the whim of some devs who may or may not be good at writing and just keep going for “this sounds cool” with so many expansions like lacking a feeling of cohesiveness.

Then to kill of Voljin just because they wanted to do to Sylvanas what they already did to Garrosh despite that not being a popular narrative choice just ugh irks me

Yeah I get ya. Its just at that point when Garrosh showed up it was just felt so refreshing to have a “I REGRET NOTHING” antagonist in Shadowlands

Vol’jin’s death is definitely the one that hurts the most. I feel like he’s the last really interesting opportunity for the Horde as far as leadership goes.

1 Like

I gotta say tho. Him becoming a Loa is a bit of an upgrade. But we haven’t seen him or Bwonsamdi in awhile so who knows when we’ll see them again.

1 Like

I just don’t really know where the Horde goes from here, y’know?

Still cute some alliance players still cry favoritism after all this

At this point just bring back Thrall as Warchief I don’t really like the council in vibe it doesn’t feel idk

2 Likes

After he cried about weapons in the maw I really stopped seeing him as warchief material