LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Actually you did but in the form of a question.

You said,

In this question you imply that trans-rights activists are against laws that “prohibit child abuse”.

Laws that “prohibit child abuse” would be ¬CA.
Trans against would be T ¬.

That’s, “Why is T ¬( ¬CA)?”

Involution law of logic says that ¬(¬CA) is the same as CA.

Ergo, asking

Is literally the same as…

Any questions?

And there’s always the quick and dirty answer of “It’s Sunday” Maybe there’s a little pay differential for Sundays so they don’t staff as much

I can’t imagine putting such weight and personal pride in something as basic and biologically primal/primative as sexuality, that it would merit a discussion of almost 6,000 posts.

You shouldn’t have ‘pride’ in your sexuality, you should have pride in stuff that matters, like your character qualities and accomplishments that allow you to be successful.

But I like myself and my sexuality is part of who I am

3 Likes

Wow what a riveting point that hasn’t ever been brought up. My eyes are open

3 Likes

I can’t imagine being the umpteenth millionth person to come into one of these threads thinking that this post was anything but a waste of everyone’s time.

4 Likes

Being gay is important to people who are gay, being a person of color is important to people of color, representation matters and is important, if you lack an understanding of that idk what to tell you

I’m gay and a person of color and I am proud of both facts

1 Like

Who wants to bet that guy will respond with “Hur hur Imma make a straight pride thread” ?

Wait is this the lannister blood elf poster your on a new character?

Wouldn’t be the first time for sure

I’m here. I’m queer. I kill bosses. I loot gear.
I’m working on a double major. I’m an entrepreneur. I run a student org, an LGBT+ discord at University, I’m part of a fraternity. I’ve won an award for my writing. I know seven programming languages. I sold my first painting in second grade for enough money that of adjusted for inflation would pay for a brand new ipad. I’m also trans and asexual and aromantic and childfree. I have a 145 IQ, that’s in the 98th percentile of intelligence, can do calculus in my head.

1 Like

I wouldn’t bet against it.

Shame people can’t read since this is supposed to be a thread about LGBTQ+ stuff in the game and a general lounge thread around that.

1 Like

I don’t understand the question wdym

I am leveling this character yeah and I made him the other day yes

No it isn’t. Try again.

No, that’s a fact. Both socially and scientifically. It’s in our legislation and in (most) western cultures.

The difference between your statement and mine is that you have to convince people something that’s not in effect will cause more harm than good, even though everyone else agrees its a universal good.

Handing me a survey about how 14% of two-thousand-ish people feel better after getting surgery does not prove anything. It’s not even factual.

Oh I thought something happened my bad. Yeah I’m farnath but you probably knew that. Funny I’m doing the same

I posted a logical proof backing up my claim it’s the same.

Involution is a thing that applies in logic, mathematics, and language. If you don’t believe in the law of involution you don’t believe in logic.

ok, yes, technically the statement itself was fact.

What’s nowhere in the same universe as a fact is the idea that caring for the mental health of a person is in any way, shape, or a form supposed to be considered abuse.

This is what you are dancing around.

You’ve got bigoted feelings you’re trying to pass along as fact and you try so so hard to dodge the question when you get called on to back that up with anything other than your barest of assertions.

So come on. If this is harmful, show me the study that says that it is harmful.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I normally post on Lannisterian, but all my characters are Lannister inspired, I did have to make a guild (Casterly Rock for my Horde Tich and another for my Alliance Proudmoore) for my characters though because someone decided to impersonate me which I didn’t appreciate but generally I enjoy posting on what ever character I’m enjoying the most playing which as it so happens is this Paladin

Not when you inject your own biases into it.

No, I’m just telling you what the bill is for. You’re the one going off on tangents about mental health and suicide rates when you can’t even produce the studies that the bill did increase said suicide rates.

You’re projecting so hard into the argument, it’s a bit concerning.

You said that the bill was needed because child abuse is bad.

That’s an assertion that what the bill bans is child abuse.

Show me something that backs up that assertation.