LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Peer reviewed study.

I mean, how else do you study this type of thing without asking a set of people about what they’ve gone through?

1 Like

Burden of proof lies on the person making the claim.

Sar made a proposition stating that trans rights activists support child abuse. Then they argued from the stance that their proposition was true and tried to shift the burden of proof to those who disagreed when the onus to provide proof is on Sar to validate their claim first.

Until the stance has been validated, the proposition has no value.

2 Likes

Ask multiple groups? Ask over a series of years? Have a control group? Have a baseline consensus?

But, nah. One year is enough.

Never said that.

Sar isn’t even trying to have a discussion they are just here to troll it’s pretty obvious when they went on their horde alt

They didn’t even try to sound different. It was hilarious.

3 Likes

Like I know everyone here disagrees with what I said but I was genuinely trying to have a discussion not out of any Ill intent. Edit I do believe after looking over what I said I have a lot of thinking to do cause you all brought up some good points kind of good how a discussion can do that

Don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t have a Horde alt.

It’s more than you’ve ever presented on why terrorizing families who care for their children’s health is a good thing.

The constant use of “they’re only this number of the population”. Its dehumanizing as heck to just treat someone as a number like that. Would they like being treated like that? Doubtful.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s pretty obvious, but I know I’ve got the time, and it’s nice to have the info to counter the noise for people reading along who aren’t as aware about what’s going on.

There you go again making exaggerations.

There you go refusing to back up your feeling with any facts again.

1 Like

It is dehumanizing there isn’t any other word for it.

What are you talking about?

Where’s the proof for any of the claims you’ve made?

You’ve said that the Texas governor’s order was good. Where’s the data that would back up that assertion. Yes it’s a new order, but if it’s needed, there should be data that shows that there’s a need for it, right?

Show me the data that explains why treating this as abuse is warranted.

I think by the point they were being up our population I was just in “okay I’m gonna mentally check out. But still respond so hopefully they say more stupid things for the mods to look at” mode

Playing dumb has its perks sometimes

Speaking of mods where are they this whole conversation should of been pruned I’ve seen them done it before in here.

Child abuse is bad. Most people would agree with that. I don’t know what else to tell you.

That’s a feeling.

Facts would be say a study showing the detrimental impact these treatments have on a child.

2 Likes

/shrug

I do know they do comb thru this place sometimes. It’s happened here before where a lot of posts just went poof