LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Let’s see seelina said I was scared to have a disagreement meanwhile this entire time I’ve been disagreeing with them.

Self-reliability is an extremist take?

Still waiting.

There are two things centrists will disagree with: if it’s an attack on their attempt to maintain neutral (which is what you are doing right now) and whatever they view as an extremist take.

1 Like

For starters do you consider freedom to be a conservative value if so that’s a positive and not so radical take that conservatives tout on about

Again, prove this.

1 Like

Nope, they are actively anti-freedom through the entirety of history.

5 Likes

Source then proving the entire human history every single conservative was anti freedom. Edit: I’ll come back later to see if you get a source for that

Child abuse is bad. I don’t know why this is controversial for you.

I don’t know why transgender people existing is a problem for you either yet here we are

Conservatives were the slave owners, the ones against gay marriage, the ones against homosexuality, the ones against women having rights and independence need I go on? We can play the game of “w-well there is at least one conservative in history that isn’t anti-freedom” but the ideology has history and roots in all of these things objectively. Will you deny this?

1 Like

How can you consider freedom to be a value of a party that actively bans books, legislates against free speech, and tries to control the bodies of other human beings? How can you say they’re for freedom when they actively blocked marriage rights for part of the population until the supreme court overturned their laws?

1 Like

Yes. Which is why Abbott’s codification requiring child abuse in Texas is so horrific.

Also, you still haven’t done anything to slightly back up your claim that gender affirming care is abusive.

1 Like

ur alot goodjob r u a shaman , r u a druid , goodjob sothe

I never said I had a problem with transgender people.

And ideology’s change and evolve your listing one form of conservatives that as mentioned before is an extreme form of conservatives. But you haven’t provided a source listing every single conservative in human history support every single value of these meaning you have nothing. And the simple answer is no people have different beliefs and support different things. But ah I’m just a centrist aren’t I.

I agree, child abuse is bad. This is why we should ban the top two factors in child abuse according to scientific studies—alccohol and religion.

You have yet to describe what one of the good ones looks like.

1 Like

This take in itself proves you have nothing and are just falling back with “n-n-no you’re wrong!!! because I said so!”

still waiting for those non-radical conservatives you said that are out there.

1 Like

Provided one freedom and tradition nothing is wrong with those. Just as nothing is wrong with choice and expression. But you will ignore this so again I’m just going move on because it’s like arguing with a wall