LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

I said and I quote “extreme sides” you are not an extreme it’s are you. Your listing extreme right wingers.

1 Like

It was clear intimidation by the state. It was basically codifying the law to make abuse required and proper care into an illegal act that would threaten the license of any professional who tried to give proper care to children in their care.

And as I believe the only reason nothing has gone further is not due to desire to continue tormenting the people of Texas, but because a judge has ordered a halt to it.

1 Like

How is being against human rights a shade of grey my guy?

If you think human rights are a shade of grey I feel sorry for you.

2 Likes

Would you mind listing some none extreme right sided takes then that society would be worse off without?

Please elaborate.

There’s basically just one extreme side here though. And then the rest of the world just learning more about how people work and how best to allow more people the chances to thrive in the world with the knowledge we’ve gained.

1 Like

Sure for starters we would be better off by not labeling everything we disagree with as human extremist. Maybe that is better for you. Calling people like sarque out is justified and should be rightfully.

What’s the difference between" extreme right wingers" and those that aren’t?

That’s not a take that offers anything meaningful to the table.

So you got nothing. As expected.

I said life is shades of gray meaning people reasons but you can believe that sure. I have no harm in you twisting my words doesn’t really change I said life not human rights

What’s the difference between life and human rights? Without human rights people cannot enjoy the unalienable rights that the framers said were given by “God”—life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

A difference between an extremist and a person with normal beliefs is not really hard to understand. For one an extremist would call for things like taking away transgenders rights etc lgbtq rights voting rights etc. someone who has normal beliefs would probably just have a discussion an explain their viewpoint but won’t actively persecute someone. But then of course you clown on this person. Like we are doing now having a discussion

I don’t see any difference between someone who wants to actively harm minorities and actively persecutes them, and one who politely explains their lack of support for minority rights and votes to actively persecute them.

What’s the difference?

2 Likes

I mean not labeling people and at least listening is meaningful. I mean I don’t have to listen to you but I am because I believe in that.

I’ve listened to these same takes over and over.

Centrists offer nothing to the table and are a doormat because they are scared of actual disagreement and confrontation.

3 Likes

Well, just selective parts of the West.

No, it was simply following what the order stated. It is targeting the more medical aspect of gender therapy, which is good. The ‘social’ aspect of gender therapy is still allowed.

Oh you think I’m a conservative and religious. I’m neither I don’t believe in god Doubt the extremist you are listing would like to have someone who likes men as well as women on their side

I’m disagreeing with you right now though I’m meaning I’m not scared of it. So I guess I’ve been proven right. Honestly come on let’s continue having this disagreement I’m not scared to disagree this take that centrist are scared to have disagreements.

Or we can stop the arguing because its boring at this rate

1 Like

I didn’t say that. I’m responding to your claim that conservatives are somehow not all bad because some of them only say bad things and act indirectly instead of acting direvtly. You’re making these claims when the entire foundation of their political beliefs is literally trying to roll back all social progress and restore the US to the good old days of 1950s.

2 Likes

They are though, it’s just concession after concession unless it’s something they perceive as too radical for them to defend.

Still waiting for those non-extremist takes that the right provides that is beneficial to society by the way.

2 Likes