LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

What laws would those be?

Don’t poke em.

They’ll just be stubbornly wrong again.

2 Likes

Just applying logic to a statement.

If children aren’t getting altering treatment and its misinformation, why would trans-activists actively protest something that they claim is false to begin with?

As a trans person and trans activist, I believe that all healthcare is between doctors who are familiar with the nuances of their patients cases and the patients themselves.

A pediatric endocrinologist alongside a therapist and psychiatrist are far more qualified to have an opinion on a patients case than a random Republican layman.

It’s none of the Republican party’s business if a team of doctors decide that if after a decade of insisting that they are the opposite gender and the parents decide to proceed with hormone replacement therapy at age 16.

It’s also none of the business of the Republican party if a woman whose birth control failed or was sexually assaulted chooses to terminate a pregnancy.

5 Likes

That’s not answering the question. Side-stepping a direct answer with the same activist talking points does not make you ‘nuanced’.

Curious why you bring political affiliation into this when both parties agree that child abuse is wrong.

Why are you so eager to see more dead children?

4 Likes

Real talk but these so called activist you keep claiming wouldn’t really be called activists anymore.

Both parties agree child abused is wrong. The community agrees child abuse is wrong what exactly are you even trying to paint the picture here. It’s like you forget a community is made up of people as such people are different with different beliefs. Legit didn’t even provide a source of these so called extremist protesting child protection laws too.

Yeah if folks like the movie I ain’t gonna mock them or anything. I do kinda like the attempt at the cg with all the fur.

this thread really do be making me use my flag button smh.

All you have to do is look up Gov. Abbot/Gov. Desantis trans bills. Not hard.

Abusing the flagging system?

Hey guys, whats going on in he-

1 Like

Meh just typical sunday nonsense.

2 Likes

nah using it to flag posts that need to be flagged for review so the mods can make a decision whether not said posts are against the CoC :slight_smile:
Fun fact, the only real “abuse” of the flag system is when you pile flags on one post with a ton of alts. Which is not happening.

No one has explained how the LGBT+ existing is child abuse. If it is, then isn’t cishet existing equally abusive?

this is what fox news does to the brain, Journalism is about as corrupt as actually being in politics.

3 Likes

Still not answering the question that follows this statement.

They think it works like this, and that being LGBT+ is inherently wrong

7 Likes

it’s hard to answer a question that is just a lie friendo.

3 Likes

But it’s not a lie. It is a legitimate question.