LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Me as well though I understand when others don’t.

“I just like Dudette because it’s a fun word to say.”
/giggle

2 Likes

Locked in audience.

And that is one of the most important aspects of a good word.

2 Likes

“Good” isn’t fun to say, tho.

It does seem really fun…

Eh fair point.

Still think they’d be better off just muting and moving along.

An aspect of an exceptional word?

1 Like

You needed a study to figure out that people who suffer abuse are more likely to cause self-harm? Really?

Because everyone knows that surveys are completely infallible or identify actual problems…

Shhh. We’re on something else now.

1 Like

Now, this is pulling in voices, but I think one of the most fun words is Snapple in a Sean Connery voice.

Splendiferous words.

2 Likes

Is… is there a clip of him saying that… cause that sounds fun.

1 Like

Look up “Scots saying purple”.

1 Like

Not that I know of, and cannot remember far back enough to when I thought that up

1 Like

This is grand. Literally grand.

Oof looking up clips about Sean Connery is not as fun as I thought it would be.

1 Like

Good thing that it evens works with the bad impersonation I can do, who needs the real thing.

Speaking of impersonations

2 Likes

This is better. This is really better. Its 2am here and I am about to be awake for several more hours watching things like this.

As it’s already 3 hours later for me, let me help you

1 Like

My hubby watches this channel every single day. lol

2 Likes

Oh! Its a dog similar to my own!

2 Likes

No offense, but I don’t think you know very much about this topic, even if you are heavily emotionally invested in it. This is why you’re getting upset and acting patronizing now, because you probably feel like you’re getting backed into a corner.

No, it’s pretty obvious, because as time goes on and you make more posts you get more insulting to other people, so obviously something is going on.

Well, you’ve been policing peoples speech for hours now, so let me tell you that a dude is a designate male term, so no it isn’t neutral… oh but wait, it’s also subjective, which a lot of this language is subjective… but I guess it’s OK when you interpret language but not when other people do it. Again, I don’t think you know a lot about any of this, you’re just overly emotional and overly invested.

Unfortunately that’s not how this works. If Zandrae wants to throw a temper tantrum for hours and start accusing people of being bigots, yourself included, then people will rightfully call them out on it.

4 Likes

/smile
/dance

1 Like