LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

I don’t like that people can run out of likes. I have a lot of love to give and I want to like all the good posts darn it.

“I feel the same way.”

i’m starting to think maybe Sylvanas

People keep saying garrosh and sylvanas but I’m not sure making a genocidal maniac who literally went full h is a good look.

1 Like

“With who, though? What Horde Female is worthy of her?”

1 Like

well she had all these secret meeting with Helya and Azshara

1 Like

“Neither are Horde.”

1 Like

I’m hoping the jailer is gay or at least bisexual. There needs to be more villians that are lgbt. I can’t think of any right now and it would really benefit to see the jailer or other major villians have relationships with other major characters.

“Good point, and I agree.”

Windrunner sisters are all about Human males. Sylvannas lost Nathanos and now she is looking at Anduin like a piece of meat!

sylvanas is so that would make a horde lgbt

“True, I have never seen her show any interest in any Females, but it would still be fun to see it happen.”

just an out there theory of mine

“You are not alone. It has crossed MY mind too.”

1 Like

To be fair, when I say Garrosh I am joking haha.

Those Windrunners do prefer their human men. Makes you wonder if the Windrunner brother had the same human fever? :thinking: lol

1 Like

She’s not Horde anymore. She defected.

1 Like

seems that way but maybe it’s not the case maybe she is making a cosmic power play

/grin
/salute
/smile

1 Like

She’s going to be a loot pinata.

1 Like

:musical_note: :musical_note: And Sugar, we’re goin’ down swinging :musical_note: :musical_note:

2 Likes