LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

It’s funny cause they ignored what I said about every single person.

But it didn’t? So how can you say people aren’t being protective when they blocked the bill?

The Idaho sentate blocked it. The idaho house passed it through. If it got blocked immediately sure, but it did not.

Quoted in case you try to edit :slight_smile:

1 Like

But they still blocked it. You make absolutely no sense.

The point is people that work in government passed it through the Idaho house. This clearly means that trans aren’t as protected as you suggest.

1 Like

Ugh! :confounded:

It’s sadly happening all over.

So, obvious troll, when are you supposed to talk to a child about that subject when puberty can start as early as age 8?

1 Like

Are you like a Horde variant of the same guild as the worgen poster?

Asking because it’s giving yikes vibes if this is the sentiment from people because that’s such a dangerous thing to say and untrue

2 Likes

But it was blocked. Clearly people are being protected.

Probably are because they both tried the “equate lgbt to just a statistic meaning they dont matter” nonsense.

1 Like

By the way if anyone actually cares about Child sexual abuse, only giving sexual education by late high school actually increases the number of sex crimes that happen against children and get caught wayyyyy to late. Education on the topic earlier actually lets a child identify what an adult is doing to them is wrong. Get educated.

7 Likes

Your right and you saying they aren’t oppressed in other nations means we have a long way to go. Meaning there is still equality needing to be pushed forward. And again can you speak for every person in the US that they never experienced any type of abuse for being simply who they are

Just to add something positive before I get back to work, I’d like to thank Applebeard for gracing this thread with their presence. I love how your character looks! The updated beard and mustache options really upped the looks of gnomes.

2 Likes

I’m like making a mental note of the guild name because yikes takes keep coming. Also on topic for the thread but it reminds me of when people ask for LGBTQ+ friendly servers and others try to come in like “why do you want that all servers are fine!” As if to both downplay LGBTQ+ peoples experiences but also because their mad LGBTQ+ people want servers / spaces that don’t have as much problematic takes like we’re seeing rn which clearly I can make the correlation of it being a general sentiment in that guild though I’m sad to notice the server is the same as I am playing on for the Horde one /:

2 Likes

I would agree after seeing this case on news few years ago :point_down::point_down:

11 year old dances at a gay bar while adults throw money at him

I did chuckle a bit at seeing the server name because I was just “Ah that checks out”. Since a huge majority of that server tend to be toxic little gremlins.

There’s good beans like you don’t get me wrong. But oh boy I just never have a good time with players there lol

1 Like

I’ve been in this thread before as farnath I’m back on ally had enough of that blood elf

1 Like

And trust me a vast majority of lgbt folks weren’t okay with that either.

2 Likes

But they didn’t stop his parents, did they?

CPS got called in and everything mate.

1 Like